V Sheffield United (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, angieram said:

I loved those inflated animal things we had one half time - they were really funny. Think it was linked to an arts festival or something. 

I have an inflatable sheep if anyone wants to borrow it for the game? Might need a wash like.

Quick question:

I don't live in Derby and have opted to collect my ticket as this was a last minute decision to go. The ticket office closes at 3pm today so do I need to pick my ticket up before 3 or is there some other way I can collect them?

30 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Quick question:

I don't live in Derby and have opted to collect my ticket as this was a last minute decision to go. The ticket office closes at 3pm today so do I need to pick my ticket up before 3 or is there some other way I can collect them?

Is that definite? Usually close at kick off..  phone and check. If so..grab a burger and a beer....

46 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Quick question:

They have 2 booths for collection outside 

47 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Quick question:

Bur @Doodle is right - you usually collect tickets from the booths outside North Stand.

Archived