V Sheffield United (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

I think maybe geouge evens should get game time if he is fit enough to play. I would have craigh forsth back in for this.

Something to consider having 

Geouge evens with bryson

I think having a bit more mobiltey in middle of midfield to help open up gaps in shiffield untied

I would like to see homes given game time

But like us try a 352 formation.

But like to see marriot and nugent upfront togather.

What do you guys think.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Keogh      Davies      Tomori 

Bogle       Bryson      Johnson      Malone

Mount                           

Waghorn        Marriott 

Roos, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Wilson, Jozefzoon, Nugent, Evans

10 hours ago, DCFC1976 said:

Carson

Keogh      Davies      Tomori 

Bogle       Bryson      Johnson      Malone

Mount                           

Waghorn        Marriott 

Roos, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Wilson, Jozefzoon, Nugent, Evans

Not for me, I can see what you are trying to do @DCFC1976 but we need evaluation not revolution and I think its a bit radical. Lets not panic, we do need more goals, would to see Wilson back in, he was dangerous when he came on at QPR, Lawrence was in the first half . We need to support the striker more, Marriott was very exposed at QPR, even if he didnt stop trying, he needed support. Thought Johnson played well so would like him to be kept in there.

Difficult choices but at least we have them.

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not for me, I can see what you are trying to do @DCFC1976 but we need evaluation not revolution and I think its a bit radical. Lets not panic, we do need more goals, would to see Wilson back in, he was dangerous when he came on at QPR, Lawrence was in the first half . We need to support the striker more, Marriott was very exposed at QPR, even if he didnt stop trying, he needed support. Thought Johnson played well so would like him to be kept in there.

Wouldn’t disagree with you on that, would be nice to have it as an option though or change to it during games?

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

This exactly (although do you mean evolution rather than evaluation?)

A sensible person (it might have been @SaintRam) said on the QPR match day thread that some of our attacking players need to think a bit more about passing the ball more quickly instead of dribbling across the front of the box looking for a perfect shooting angle. If we can cure the bright young players of that I am convinced we would get more goals!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

A sensible person (it might have been @SaintRam) said on the QPR match day thread that some of our attacking players need to think a bit more about passing the ball more quickly instead of dribbling across the front of the box looking for a perfect shooting angle. If we can cure the bright young players of that I am convinced we would get more goals!

I am indeed a sensible person!

But I can't recall if it was me who shared that particular shred of wisdom so I cannot take credit for it ? 

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Doomed by spell check @SaintRam I’m afraid but good spot

Carson

Bogle   Keogh   Tomori   Malone

Evans   Johnson

Wilson   Mount   Lawrence

Waghorn

On paper this de-darby team ought to knock the breadcakes out of 'em.

(Sheffield bants).

2 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Carson

Bogle

Keogh

Davies

Malone

Huddlestone

Johnson

Mount

Waghorn

Wilson

Marriott

I love the look of that but I'd really worry about it being exposed on the flanks. I'd adapt it slightly to:

Carson

Bogle      Keogh      Malone

Davies

Huddlestone

Johnson

Mount

Waghorn

Wilson

Marriott

Archived