Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw - Chelsea (A)

Kernow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Chelsea are another level to Utd. All i can think of is Hazard against fozzy? Do Chelsea have a weakness ? We are 100% weaker without Tomori and Mount in the side. 

I get that these 2 are very good players. But to say we are 100% weaker without them, suggests the other 9 players add nothing to the team.

They would be missed but the fringe players are quite capable of filling their boots.

Davis for one. 

20 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Chelsea are another level to Utd. All i can think of is Hazard against fozzy? Do Chelsea have a weakness ? We are 100% weaker without Tomori and Mount in the side. 

Davies in for Tomori, shift one of Lawrence or even Bennett central instead of Mount and pack the bench full of the kids.

Its only Chelsea after all.........?

5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Any news on the ticket prices? It looks like another later night for me.

The confirmed date page says "Further information regarding tickets and travel will be revealed in due course."

Had a miserable visit last time at Chelsea with Frank absolutely ruthless scoring 4. Hossam Ghaly (remember him?) was our best player by miles, keeping us in the game, so Jewell hauled him off soon after half-time if I recall. A sucker for punishment, I'll probably go again. 

27 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Had a miserable visit last time at Chelsea with Frank absolutely ruthless scoring 4. Hossam Ghaly (remember him?) was our best player by miles, keeping us in the game, so Jewell hauled him off soon after half-time if I recall. A sucker for punishment, I'll probably go again. 

Was there too. Got home about 2am, capped off school the next day.

Archived