Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw - Chelsea (A)

Kernow

Due to take place live on Quest's EFL highlights show this Saturday, so the draw will be any time from 9pm.

The possible sides we could face... who do we fancy?

Bournemouth, Blackpool, Burton, Fulham, Man City, Boro, Leicester, Norwich, Palace, Arsenal, Chelsea, Forest, West Ham, Spurs and Everton/Southampton.

I'd like a home game, other than that I don't really care who we play. The only side I don't want is Chelsea because that'd rule Mount and Tomori out due to loan rules.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Due to take place live on Quest's EFL highlights show this Saturday, so the draw will be any time from 9pm.

Bournemouth, Blackpool, Burton, Fulham, Man City, Boro, Leicester, Norwich, Palace, Arsenal, Chelsea, Forest, West Ham, Spurs and Everton/Southampton.

I'd like a home game, other than that I don't really care who we play. The only side I don't want is Chelsea because that'd rule Mount and Tomori out due to loan rules.

Good point, Kernow. 

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Yup, don't want Chelsea to draw Derby. A game against one of the lower prem teams would be ideal from my POV. 

10 hours ago, Kernow said:

Man... I hadn't considered how completely lackluster it would be to play Chelsea this season ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Man... I hadn't considered how completely lackluster it would be to play Chelsea this season ? 

I wouldn’t mind Chelsea. It would give us a chance to see how we do without Mount and Tomori but .. Burton at home would be a nice evening out, and it’s time we got a result against them 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

I wouldn’t mind Chelsea. It would give us a chance to see how we do without Mount and Tomori but .. Burton at home would be a nice evening out, and it’s time we got a result against them 

I think if we're being honest, we all have some of an idea how we would do without Mount and Tomori ? 

Archived