Sign in to follow this  
David

The Championship 18/19

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Villa will be big threat for playoffs when Grealish is back very soon. 

I've heard that for the last 3 seasons. And yet still they're here... I can't wait until their parachute payment runs out.

Just now, Carnero said:

I've heard that for the last 3 seasons. And yet still they're here... I can't wait until their parachute payment runs out.

Big game for Derby at Villa Park .

We will see what happens. 

We always show villa too much respect, I never enjoy a trip to villa park because of this. The payments stop after this season, Its only going to get worse for them, if they fail.

I think this season is going to be looked back on by the neutral, as one of the most entertaining seasons of all time. Loads of last minute drama on a consistent basis. Compare the championship results to the premier league ones this weekend. The championship is nothing if not entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Shouldn't have been on the pitch. Thug.

Agreed, Johnson got a 5 game ban for not biting a player and he gets off scott free causing horrific facial injuries to a player. And he's got previous.