The Championship 18/19

David

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Leeds looking shaky all of a sudden, maybe the massive pressure to go up is hurting them.

They've literally bet the house on promotion this season, massive wages paid to the manager and his crew, couldn't afford to do much in January, and a possible sell off of the majority owners shares should they not go up, and reasonable offers invited for the playing squad too should they not make it.

They've lost lemar roofe for the season with injury so that's a good chunk of their goal threat gone...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

After Bristol's defeat can I assume their forum is full of 'Sack Johnson' and 'There's always next season' threads?

I've just had a quick gander, and can't see owt.

They do have a 'Johnson's Sack' thread though, but it wouldn't make it past our eagle eyed mods, so I've not linked it.

Tonight’s results shows exactly why this league is crazy but so exciting. Brum on a role and Bristol City possibly wobbling as soon as they reach top six. We are still in the thick of this. Clearly the sooner we kick start our season the better. Transition is where we are at, on to Villa and we go again. We have the ability in this squad. Believe...... SSA

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I've just had a quick gander, and can't see owt.

They do have a 'Johnson's Sack' thread though, but it wouldn't make it past our eagle eyed mods, so I've not linked it.

Is that a new character for Viz? 

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

In your opinion, I get that. Why does it bother you so much if it is true. 

Because I support Derby County and it means a lot to me. I live away from Derby now and  have defended my club against jibes and taunts from premier league glory fans for years. I joined this forum for healthy debate among Derby County fans. We all get negative and critical at times and rightly so. What I don't expect and enjoy however are some Derby fans constantly jibing and prodding with negitivity all or most of the time. I find it irritating and disappointing. 

32 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Leeds looking shaky all of a sudden, maybe the massive pressure to go up is hurting them.

They've literally bet the house on promotion this season, massive wages paid to the manager and his crew, couldn't afford to do much in January, and a possible sell off of the majority owners shares should they not go up, and reasonable offers invited for the playing squad too should they not make it.

You know I really think this spying on opposition has more to it. Is it any coincidence they are not as consistent, seem to be losing more/dropping points? How many other teams did they find out an Harry Wilson isn’t playing prior to the game and set their stall out accordingly? You can’t tell me it’s not a massive advantage knowin* the last training session before a game key opposition players are missing.

Im seriously questioning aside from everyone having video analysis after the first 6 games say, whether this gave them and Bielsa a massive tactical edge. Are they now getting found out with that edge having gone, it’s a valid question for me.

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Because I support Derby County and it means a lot to me. I live away from Derby now and  have defended my club against jibes and taunts from premier league glory fans for years. I joined this forum for healthy debate among Derby County fans. We all get negative and critical at times and rightly so. What I don't expect and enjoy however are some Derby fans constantly jibing and prodding with negitivity all or most of the time. I find it irritating and disappointing. 

At least you've taken the time to explain you're thought's which I respect without wanting to sound patronising.

I guess that everything needs balance, by the same token I find ridiculously optimistic happy clapping totally infuriating just as you find my behaviour irritating.

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

At least you've taken the time to explain you're thought's which I respect without wanting to sound patronising.

I guess that everything needs balance, by the same token I find ridiculously optimistic happy clapping totally infuriating just as you find my behaviour irritating.

Balance is the word. Let's both employ it. 

13 hours ago, Spanish said:

Do they talk about brexit?

They do on the dirties forum, probably why lambchop is such a big fan of 'em.

They've also got a "what are you having for dinner tonight" thread started after ours. Looks like it's not just biesla been spying on us.

3 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

They do on the dirties forum, probably why lambchop is such a big fan of 'em.

They've also got a "what are you having for dinner tonight" thread started after ours. Looks like it's not just biesla been spying on us.

There surely must be a sack Bielsa thread starting soon then.

Archived