The Championship 18/19

David

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/03/2019 at 12:16, Pearl Ram said:

Birmingham can expect their ground to be closed after one of their “fans” attacks Villa’s Grealish. Looked bad, not the actual contact but the fact he got so far onto the pitch to carry it out. 

If I looked like him at 27 last thing I’d want to do is show myself to the cameras 

27 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Ok Rams, get your Ipswich scarves for this one, it’s a long shot but this league continues to prove you never know!! 

Ipswich started brightly, much the better team in the opening 20 mins, No goal to show for it though, and you fancy Bristol to score if they get a chance.

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Ipswich have played well again, Lambert is doing a good job there despite them being bottom. I would expect a quick return from L1 next season.

People still give stick to Ipswich fans wanting big Mick out etc. I think their recent performances show that if they had got the appointment in the summer right, (having a different transfer strategy etc) they would've stayed up. Like the look of Edwards and Chalobah, think they could do a job in the champ next season as well.

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Haha heard on the radio they were all booing on final whistle. It's happening again Bristol. We should throw stones in our glass houses.

Watching game did remind me of some of our performances have to admit. Footballers only human and feel it from the crowd. Tension at plenty of clubs right now! 

22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

We didn’t fully see it,we didn’t even think he’d been sent off.

Madine is well known for being a really nice fella round here.

2 footed back of the knee, only one reason for the challenge and it wasn't to win the ball. 

Archived