The Championship 18/19

David

16 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Leeds record since "spygate"... W9 D1 L7... 

2 points per game when allowed to cheat.

1.12 points per game when held to the same standards as everyone else.

I'll do some pie charts and stick this information in powerpoint so El Loco can understand it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, David said:

Oh dear ?

The conspiracy continues, with conclusive proof from someone who probably didn't see the Hull match categorically stating a professional threw a match out of spite towards Leeds.

tin foil your hats to keep out the EFL mind control waves....

His twitter title involves cryptocurrency ?

In fairness, they need to look closer to home: Casilla was utterly laughable in their match against Brentford, perhaps he's a closet Bees fan? Worse (better) yet, he's a closet Blade and he's single handedly derailing their campaign? 

6 months ago, I definitely wouldn't have said Roos would be a better goalkeeper than Casilla, and it's not even close! 

Just for fun, here's how the league looks since 'Spygate' and Bielsa stopped spying on the opposition...

table.png

A couple of other interesting things here.  This table shows the impact new managers have had at Sheff Wed, Reading and Villa.

And the lack of impact Stoke's new manager has had. hehe.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

They won't play him against Norwich then will they...

You never know. Dean Smith might prioritise momentum, as Wasall did in the game that George got his leg broken. It’s a win-win anyway as they’re a weaker team if he doesn’t play against Norwich, which will increase their chances of losing their momentum.

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

You never know. Dean Smith might prioritise momentum, as Wasall did in the game that George got his leg broken. It’s a win-win anyway as they’re a weaker team if he doesn’t play against Norwich, which will increase their chances of losing their momentum.

Bit different leaving out a player because he might pick up a silly booking, compared to leaving out a fully fit player just in case he gets injured.

The biggest punishment for Patricia Bamford should be the sheer embarrassment of the whole world seeing what he did!

In days of yore, before such statements were frowned upon, I'd have described him as "A big girl's blouse"!  I'm surprised his team mates want him in the same dressing room... he should have his own, with the walls painted pink for him!  

A man's game, my ar5e!

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

McGinn carded. If he gets one against Norwich then he's out of the play-offs altogether. Great news.

We have plenty of our own fish to fry 

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The biggest punishment for Patricia Bamford should be the sheer embarrassment of the whole world seeing what he did!

In days of yore, before such statements were frowned upon, I'd have described him as "A big girl's blouse"!  I'm surprised his team mates want him in the same dressing room... he should have his own, with the walls painted pink for him!  

A man's game, my ar5e!

He was at Norwich- and they now paint the opposition changing room Pink 

Archived