v Blackburn Rovers (H) Match Thread

Boycie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine first half. Sometimes it just doing quite fall for you, but it's not been for lack of trying. Great pressing all over the pitch. 

Earlier in the season I was critical of Mount's corners, but I feel he's really upped his game. Maybe Josefzoon not quite on it compared with the rest, but hasn't done badly. But I can see Waghorn replacing him if things stay the same. 

Here are the first half stats. Derby as dominant as they suggest. 

Screenshot_20180918-203235.thumb.png.f4178ed5fe2c2c9916248916df0fc917.png

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Best I've seen us play I think. Another 45 like that and we should get the job done. 

Josefzoon not great mind, everybody else playing well. 

A considerably better performance than when we went in 4-0 up against Wolves. Just goes to show that goals don't always reflect dominance.

We look two classes above Blackburn. Really hope we don't end up regretting not taking one of our chances.

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

And your chances of scoring are suspected to be higher if you actually shoot ?

True. Sorry if I came over as sounding a bit sarcastic - didn’t intend to.

just some frustration that the score line doesn’t reflect how well we are playing

Well, if old Curtains comes on here bemoaning that first half performance I’ll have to take him task. Yeah it’s not been a cracking performance but I really feel we’ve been a smidge away from a textbook move and goal on a couple of occasions, I’m enjoying what we’re trying to do and think with a little bit of luck one of these moves are going to pay off.

Well played lads. ? 

Archived