v Blackburn Rovers (H) Match Thread

Boycie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the RamsTV commentators wouldnt go on about how much Bogle and Bennett have played together in the past from their time together in the U23, and how obvious that relationship is.

They really haven't played much together. Especially not with Bennett on the wing. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I wish the RamsTV commentators wouldnt go on about how much Bogle and Bennett have played together in the past from their time together in the U23, and how obvious that relationship is.

They really haven't played much together. Especially not with Bennett on the wing. 

They are playing well together though. I wish he would stop saying we are missing our "most creative" player in the form of Tom Lawrence as well.

Just now, GenBr said:

They are playing well together though. I wish he would stop saying we are missing our "most creative" player in the form of Tom Lawrence as well.

They're definitely playing well together, I just think the false narrative steals credit that's due to them for building a relationship so early in the season.

We look infinitely more creative without Lawrence, to be honest. 

Just now, Derbados said:

How have we not scored!

Just now, Squid said:

How have we not scored! 

and NEITHER of you remembered the question mark. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

They're definitely playing well together, I just think the false narrative steals credit that's due to them for building a relationship so early in the season.

We look infinitely more creative without Lawrence, to be honest. 

Agreed. We look much better with Bennett over Lawrence - Bennett actually tries to pass to his team mates.

Archived