Nahki Wells - Joined QPR

EraniosSocks

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really think we need Wells, just another shot-hogger who needs shedloads of chances/shots to score and appears to offer very little else.

Championship shots per goal....

Wells:
2013/14 54 shots, 7 goals - 7.7
2014/15 105 shots, 11 goals - 9.5
2015/16 128 shots, 17 goals - 7.5
2016/17 106 shots, 10 goals - 10.6

Total: 393 shots,  45 goals - 8.7 shots per goal

Vydra:
2014/15 66 shots, 16 goals - 4.1
2015/16 40 shots, 3 goals - 13.3
2016/17 43 shots, 5 goals - 8.6
2017/18 75 shots, 21 goals - 3.6

Total: 224 shots, 45 goals - 4.97 shots per goal

34 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Is the guy Marriott no good then? This is weird- this must be to get the Vydra deal done because wells could still be signed on loan by August 31st 

That’s what I’ve been wondering. He’s been very low profile since he arrived. Reminds me of the Liam Dickinson saga!

Maybe Lampard sees Waghorn as an option in one of the wider roles (like where he played for Ipswich) meaning he can have Wells and Marriott competing for the Striker role and Lawrence, Flo, Wilson, Waghorn vying for the wider roles with Bennett covering for both and Thomas going out on loan?? 

The guy has an exceptional record at championship level. Just hope its not an either or with waghorn. Perhaps somebody needs to get hold of Frankies phone and block all incoming and outgoing calls to Harry Redknapp. Im all for us doing our targetted buying before the end of the window,but we now have a seriously top heavy squad,from which we have to mould together an 18 man matchday squad.

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nope I refuse to believe this and choose instead to latch onto a ridiculous notion that we're making a straight swap with no cash involved whatsoever. Perhaps a little bit of cash from us to Burnley.

Nakhi Wells wages to be double those of Vydra.

This club sometimes it beggars belief!

Burnley paying some of Wells' wages?Unlikely. 

Just now, admira said:

That’s what I’ve been wondering. He’s been very low profile since he arrived. Reminds me of the Liam Dickinson saga!

Think Lampard and co have took one look at the strikers in training and thought.. Nope! I am sure we will see  the majority go out on Loan! Martin, Blackman and Nugent sold. We shall see...

Archived