Nahki Wells - Joined QPR

EraniosSocks

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

For context, Burnley paid 3.5m rising to 5m for Wells. He hasn’t started a game. 

Bloody idiots. At least when we pay 3.5-5 million for a player. We give them at least 2 games before chucking them in the reserves with the rest of em. 

Let’s see where we’re at once the transfer window is closed, this move will surely signal the end of Nugent, Martin and Jerome.

We’ve done our business promptly so it gives us time to unlock the exit door, surely some of our squad will be discussing moves and like this one they will suddenly appear in public.

2 minutes ago, Kirkbyram said:

I can’t keep up. Would prefer waghorn but Wells is a good striker at this level. Wells, Waghorn and Marriott would be good options, would allow us to play 2 up top as a plan b. Must mean some movement out surely? 

When Mel gets his next credit card bill. I expect lots of movement out

Why are we moaning about this? Selling Vydra for a few quid and another striking option on a loan. What’s the worst that can happen? Wells sits on the bench and we’ve paid nothing for him. Good deal this.

No issues with this if the deal is right.

£11 mil ish still for Vydra and get a player back that’s probably more suited to this formation. 

It depends what we actually get for Vyds but Marriot, Waghorn and Wells are very good options to have. 

45 league games left plus all the cup games up to both finals will take its toll ??

This is great ! I’m loving it. I don’t know wether is good, bad, right or wrong, but it’s bloody entertaining. Every time I look at the forum we’re linked with another body. Just need a German defender to come up now and I’ll have a full house in transfer window bingo ?

Archived