v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Add as well that we need to relax, we’re panicking too much and playing the complicated ball trying to force the issue rather than taking our time. That’s what’s leaving us so open

Leeds play the high press, not time to.relax. 

As I said before, this season for me is a re-building season, with exciting games, and slowly introducing youngsters. You can tell ledley and johnson wont be a part of our plans next season. It takes time. Im willing to be patient. We've scored good goals, conceded good goals and actually played entertaining stuff at times. Leeds just a step above with the cohesion. No crisis here, I dont expect promotion in FL's first season

Our issue this game is definitively midfield, those who say full back are clearly watching a different game. We need a calming influence just to sit in front of the defence and not go ahead of the ball. Ledley is not doing this. Bryson is in no mans land and Mount is trying to force chances.

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Our issue this game is definitively midfield, those who say full back are clearly watching a different game. We need a calming influence just to sit in front of the defence and not go ahead of the ball. Ledley is not doing this. Bryson is in no mans land and Mount is trying to force chances.

We’re desperately crying our for Huddlestone, if he was playing the result woild be different imo. Calmest player in the squad.

Ive always defended Keogh. Think he is decent for the championship & if he didnt have a mistake in him he’d be playing a higher level.... but he’s looked totally past it first half today & against Reading.. terrible in the ball 

If Leeds play like this all season they’ll win it, look like they are going to score everytime they go forward. We’re missing a midfield general someone to break up play, clatter into them, rough them up & get our creative players on the ball more

Archived