v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFs Do we ever learn You cannot play Bryson and Ledley in the same team does not work.

We Need 2 holding Midfielders because Mount is flying forward so why do we need  2 staying back.

Lowe is having a Nightmare bring oh Johnson for Ledley and have Bryson playing deeper.

I think because of what Leeds are doing go 4-4-2

Lawrence playing alongside Waghorn 

Mount / Johnson/Bryson /Wilson

Give Lowe a Bollocking

The defense is at sixes and sevens and in midfield Mount is too far forward. He needs to sit in the middle more and only make the forward runs when danger is there. Ledley and Bryson too isolated at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Leeds players are fouling more yet the ref is laughing and joking with them when they do it, and booking our players if we dare to make a tackle. I fear for both Ledley and Keogh completing the game.

See Johnson is on for Ledley. That's the right move because I felt the ref was itching to give Ledley a second yellow. Tough call.

Leeds are so organised, as soon as one of them gets the ball, you can immediately see every

other player move, as they find space for a pass, a bit like a tennis player getting back to the

middle of the court!!

We are definitely getting better, we mustn't concede another thou.

I hate to say it but Leeds going forward are a total menace .

Every player is confident and playing with a swagger and they look like carving out a chance every time they break forward.

In defence they look as shaky as us but the problem is breaking through the midfield and give our forwards a few chances.

We are still in it but the next goal is crucial (as usual lol)

COYR

13 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Providing he has a good game, this is crying out for Johnson to replace Ledley. Stick him on that Saiz, he's taking the piss

Totally agree mate, and so does Lampards. You ever thought about going into management?

2 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

FFs Do we ever learn You cannot play Bryson and Ledley in the same team does not work.

We Need 2 holding Midfielders because Mount is flying forward so why do we need  2 staying back.

Lowe is having a Nightmare bring oh Johnson for Ledley and have Bryson playing deeper.

I think because of what Leeds are doing go 4-4-2

Lawrence playing alongside Waghorn 

Mount / Johnson/Bryson /Wilson

Give Lowe a Bollocking

What an inept post

Archived