Joe Bryan - Joined Fulham

Barney1991

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Wisdom was poor Friday but some of the stick he’s getting on here is well over the top.

I don't care how well our defence play this season - We're just gonna score more goals than everyone else instead

Have been banging on about a solid defence now for 3 seasons and I'm BORED of it - Let's just batter everyone and win 4-3 every week

11 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Honestly by the looka of what transfers we may be making. Wisdom will go cb with curtis and have aina at rb and lowe/bryan at lb

Why do you think that Wisdom will replace Keogh? Your personal choice or have you heard something that makes you think this?

16 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Why do you think that Wisdom will replace Keogh? Your personal choice or have you heard something that makes you think this?

As scapegoat?

19 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I don't care how well our defence play this season - We're just gonna score more goals than everyone else instead

Have been banging on about a solid defence now for 3 seasons and I'm BORED of it - Let's just batter everyone and win 4-3 every week

The McClaren way you mean? I'm having PTSD flashbacks to the 3-3 draw against Rotherham now... ?

39 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Who we gonna blame everything on if Keogh isn’t playing? Fans won’t know what to do or who to boo!

1 hour ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Wisdom was poor Friday but some of the stick he’s getting on here is well over the top.

Can only speak for myself but all the moaning I've done about him is purely about that game. Not seen anyone suggest he's no use to Derby ever again.

30 minutes ago, UttoxeterRam83 said:

I think we will miss out on him as they are looking for cash only. Obviously they aren't interested in Fozzy. Lowe looked really shakey against Reading but hopefully that was just nerves.

Did you watch the same game i thought lowe looked ok to be fair

Nearly all the players fell foul of the media circus/over hype  and didn't function properly during the first half    but they got to grips with it as the game went on and worked out how to get round Reading .       After the glorious smash and grab at the end  they are unlikely to seize up like that again............. hopefully its out of their system and the  media circus will move on.........................

3 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

Oh you mean when Wassall was in charge? 

We drew 3-3 with Rotherham just before our heroic nose dive in form in 14/15

Poster might be confusing it with the other debacle, but the 14/15 game was very open

Archived