Harry Redknapp - TalkSport

DCFC1388

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

being a teacher that'll be me paying double (I know I'll receive little sympathy for this!) haha

Same boat, the wife is a teacher.. Bloody rip off and to make it worse I now have 6 weeks of her smug face in the mornings as I am getting ready to go to work. 

Get a proper job I say.

48 minutes ago, cosmic said:

More importantly, did he say where Mel had been for his holiday?

Marbella I believe. A fellow friend of mine got a pic with him and his lad watching the Croatia game in a bar along the seafront! 

Man of the people our Mel! 

6 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Marbella I believe. A fellow friend of mine got a pic with him and his lad watching the Croatia game in a bar along the seafront! 

Man of the people our Mel! 

He can't have gone far as he was at the Mansfield game on Wednesday night.

Camping up Edale I reckon.

15 minutes ago, zaragozaram said:

As a teacher myself, I know that this is an argument that we are never going to win. However, ask anybody else to do the job and they would run a mile.

BTW, International schools get the full 2 months in the summer. I have been off since July 1st. Lovely.

The hours I'm fine with, it's the kids that I can't be arsed with!

14 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Same boat, the wife is a teacher.. Bloody rip off and to make it worse I now have 6 weeks of her smug face in the mornings as I am getting ready to go to work. 

Get a proper job I say (when she isn't in earshot).

FTFY

7 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

I think if we have more signings and one being Marriott, I’d get very optimistic regarding this year. Wonder if he has a few outs to agree to also? 

Hopefully. Otherwise take a few down to the bottom of the farthest field with a bolt gun and claim on their insurance....

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Did anyone listen to Talksport this morning?

Redknapp was asked if he has spoken to Lampard and he said yeh, that we've got some good signings lined up but waiting for Morris to get back off holiday to sign them off which is meant to be today.

Did anyone catch anything else that was said?

Did he actually say this?

Archived