v Southampton (H) Match Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm not usually one to moan but those highlights are disappointing. Merely shows the goals and the shots on goal. Very little if any of the beautiful football that was played. 

They are above average length. It was just that we had so many chances. You will have to wait for the full 90 to catch all the nice moves. 

23 hours ago, RamNut said:

Not necessary.

Give over..... it’s a joke, pretty sure he has a clever riposte to do me over 

I was in the east stand but instead of my usual seat ( 18 yard line ) got myself near the half way, great great view but the folk were a bit dour so 2nd half went right up top for helicopter view .. really interesting .. not quite so close but you appreciate how players move in to space and make runs (Bryson was excellent throughout and Bennett intelligent ) 

4 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Sorry if covered elsewhere but has the work on the bridge to Chad and the  roads near toys r us been finished in time for the new season  ? 

It stopped for a few months due to budget issues but is now getting ready to start up again!

4 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Sorry if covered elsewhere but has the work on the bridge to Chad and the  roads near toys r us been finished in time for the new season  ? 

The way it’s going (naff all happening) it would be easier to guess the year it will be finished. If not decade!! Might not be this one!

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

Methinks someone is mistakeneth..

Yes indeedy. Should be tomorrow. methinks, he was indeedeth mistakeneth verilyeth.

We are all in a good mood, so feareth not for thou art forgiveneth. Howevereth letteth no reocurrenceth occurreth, lest whatevereth.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Yes indeedy. Should be tomorrow. methinks, he was indeedeth mistakeneth verilyeth.

We are all in a good mood, so feareth not for thou art forgiveneth. Howevereth letteth no reocurrenceth occurreth, lest whatevereth.

Personally I thinketh thelovebelow is indeedeth firing blanks ..

9 hours ago, McLovin said:

Did you enjoy the game Cams? You might be our lucky charm, you should come to every game ?

Had an absolute amazing time. Great beers, great people, great result. Our seats were near the Southampton bench in the second row. Can’t wait to come back,

Having seen the match and now watched the highlights -

Lowe looks a massive prospect.

Ledley is on a mission. Wilson will take some stopping.

Rowettball is history.

Players play how they are told to play therefore crap instructions equals crap football.

Frank's instructions equals Championship version of Man City.

3 minutes ago, mozza said:

Personally I thinketh thelovebelow is indeedeth firing blanks ..

Blankeths indeedeth, mozza.

Euphoria doeth that to a Rams fan in times as these., for he is young and excitableth as others who hath commenteth not. ?

thelovebelow...what a dude!

7 minutes ago, CamsChorizo said:

Had an absolute amazing time. Great beers, great people, great result. Our seats were near the Southampton bench in the second row. Can’t wait to come back,

CamsChorizo, you arrived on a great day heralding the dawn of the age of Frank'n'Jodyus. Glad that you enjoyed it. ?

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Blankeths indeedeth, mozza.

Euphoria doeth that to a Rams fan in times as these., for he is young and excitableth as others who hath commenteth not. ?

thelovebelow...what a dude!

Unless, of course, others hath foundeth the full match highlights, wherehas we hath not..eth.

Archived