v Southampton (H) Match Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mozza said:

Unless, of course, others hath foundeth the full match highlights, wherehas we hath not..eth.

If they hath indeedy, let them speaketh forth hastiethly lest they be consumed by the mighty wrath of mozza  son of mozzarella and Rampage son of Rampageth son of Rampageth the Rampager who was part timeth but thinking of going fulltimeth. ♨️

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

If they hath indeedy, let them speaketh forth hastiethly lest they be consumed by the mighty wrath of mozza  son of mozzarella and Rampage son of Rampageth son of Rampageth the Rampager who was part timeth but thinking of going fulltimeth. ♨️

Indeedy, i'm advancing to the rear of you as we speaketh...coming thru....

Edit: I'm not really,  i'm watching highlights of the Germany Granville Prix on Channel 4

6 minutes ago, mozza said:

Indeedy, i'm advancing to the rear of you as we speaketh...coming thru....

Edit: I'm not really,  i'm watching highlights of the Germany Granville Prix on Channel 4

thelovebelow has technology that as of yet I hath noteth. I must remedieth this Sin of omission forthwith indeedy. 

My great granddaughter had a wonderful time- helped by the fact that she was allowed a Diet Coke! And that she had a day out with her dad and great grandma without her younger siblings.She kept up a constant stream of questions ranging from Why don’t they kick it into the goal,( in the first half) to What will happen if the roof falls down! I did my best to give reasonably intelligent answers.

Anyway, she’s very keen to go again but her mum’s not too thrilled aboutbeing left with the other 3. Hopefully we’ll make it again before the weather starts getting cold.

8 minutes ago, Rampage said:

thelovebelow has technology that as of yet I hath noteth. I must remedieth this Sin of omission forthwith indeedy. 

The cad! How dareth they. . 

Sent from my nokia 3210 via carrier pigeon.

31 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Very good, to be or not to be, that is the question regarding Sir Marriott!

Lampard: To buy, or not to buy--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the  match to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous footballing fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of Stoke defenders
And by opposing end them. To score, to win--
Promotion--and by promotion to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That the Ram's fan is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To score, to win-

Archived