Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy looks the real deal. Seen some clips on YouTube and he really looks the dogs balls. Decent set pieces, quick, good feet, great eye for a pass and some nice goals too. Rumour is waiting for him to sign a new Chelsea contract and then coming to us on loan. Not sure current management situation will delay things? 

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How many times have you seen him play then Cookie????

3 hours ago, Cookie_5298 said:

Mate he would tear this league up! 

How many times have you seen him play then Cookie????

Rampage - 5298 times?

Disclaimer - I obviously haven't seen much of the lad.

He's been touted as a future England captain. Central midfield playmaker. Plays for Chelsea. Was one of the highest rated players in the Eredivisie last season aged 18.

Remember how good Will Hughes looked in this league age 18? This bloke is said to be better than that.

I'm on board 100% to test his durability if he's anywhere near as good as that.

1 hour ago, BuckoBeast said:

This guy looks the real deal. Seen some clips on YouTube and he really looks the dogs balls. Decent set pieces, quick, good feet, great eye for a pass and some nice goals too. Rumour is waiting for him to sign a new Chelsea contract and then coming to us on loan. Not sure current management situation will delay things? 

Yeah yeah yeah....... I’m sure back in the day somebody said the same about Raheem Sterling.

there are no guarantees. Embrace and enjoy!

8 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Some rumours he's agreed a deal with Ipswich , hopefully bs but the account seems to get a bit tight especially in the East Anglia clubs. 

OK, if we're losing out on this kid to Ipswich, I'm taking the safety catch off the panic button.

5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

A Chelsea wonderkid, thought to be attracting the attention of teams such as Ajax, player of the year in some european league who we would struggle to attract to Pride Park is instead off to...........

Ipswich ??

(.....sniff........sniff........wots that I smell?)?

This will bite you on the arse if he ends up signing for them ? 

Archived