Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

He was the player of the tournament at the U19 Euros in 2017, over Ryan Sessegnon.

He was better than Kluivert last season, who moved to Roma for 20 million euros.

Considering that I'd be rather surprised if he was in the Championship next season, he'd be a great signing for Derby though! Lampard would definitely be the difference in this case, he does idolise him and model his game after Frankie. 

He looks like he's joining Chelsea for pre-season though, so (shrug.) 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea's version of Will Hughes. Let that sink in for a moment.

They talk about him like we did with our Will. If a club with Fabregas, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek etc in their attacking midfield ranks talks about this guy with so much excitement, I honestly think this could be the sort of signing that pushes us over the edge this year.

Let's not then forget how excited Liverpool are about Wilson. He only has to be the next Ibe to contribute for us next season, and by all accounts he's better than that. Obviously there are way too many factors but I would be ridiculously excited about our chances this year if Mount signs, let alone the football we're likely to play.

And yes I've seen some games of the both of them and yes I believe the hype.

13 minutes ago, rynny said:

?

He’s literally referred to De Gea as “de gay” and laughed at the fact that Todd Kane is still technically a Chelsea player.

I know these young players can come with attitude problems but this would be taking it a bit too far.

I’ll give you a D- minus for this research and getting a few people’s hopes up. 

?

15 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

That's not him, it's a fan/parody account I think,

7 minutes ago, David said:

Back to bed for Rynny ?

C03A6059-6A70-4E98-9393-1367370BE914.png

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He’s literally referred to De Gea as “de gay” and laughed at the fact that Todd Kane is still technically a Chelsea player.

I know these young players can come with attitude problems but this would be taking it a bit too far.

I’ll give you a D- minus for this research and getting a few people’s hopes up. 

?

200.gif

Just now, rynny said:

200.gif

And here is where Rynny pretends the jokes on us, he knew this all along, but we all know he dropped on this morning and will retreat to dust himself down before re-emerging after dinner to play it safe with some defence of Chris Martin, a subject that he is highly qualified in ? 

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

“This is the part where I pretend I knew all along.”

?

This is the part where I curse the person that got rid of the forum emojis that had the "ninja", I decided to use the shush as to say shush don't say it. ?

1 minute ago, rynny said:

This is the part where I curse the person that got rid of the forum emojis that had the "ninja", I decided to use the shush as to say shush don't say it. ?

?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, David said:

And here is where Rynny pretends the jokes on us, he knew this all along, but we all know he dropped on this morning and will retreat to dust himself down before re-emerging after dinner to play it safe with some defence of Chris Martin, a subject that he is highly qualified in ? 

#bringbacktheforumemojis

Just now, rynny said:

#bringbacktheforumemojis

Is the twitter user verified?

If not, don't worry, not all have, how many followers do they have?

Does the club or any other players or their club follow them?

Check previous tweets, are they what you would expect from a player?

Basic checks to determine if an account is a parody or not.

1 minute ago, David said:

Is the twitter user verified?

If not, don't worry, not all have, how many followers do they have?

Does the club or any other players or their club follow them?

Check previous tweets, are they what you would expect from a player?

Basic checks to determine if an account is a parody or not.

Ffs I knew it wasn't. Like the real Mason Mount would have 460 followers and follow 40 people. Like he would put De Gay, not know who his team mates were, and like he would have @masonmount2 as his handle. 

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Ffs I knew it wasn't. Like the real Mason Mount would have 460 followers and follow 40 people. Like he would put De Gay, not know who his team mates were, and like he would have @masonmount2 as his handle. 

Digging-Hole001.jpg

Archived