Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

Just now, minesahartington said:

Franks pitch to Mason....."Liston son..in 5 years time i will be Chelsea boss..in 10 years time i will be England boss..and you my boy will be my captain...come with me lad"

Weirdly that could be true - or I will talk about you on the telly so do as I say 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, jake the ram said:

we will not get anybody at this rate

We're not in the market for just 'anybody'. Players will have been identified and researched. I'm sure it's a very difficult process and a little patience is required from everyone. No point in getting new players in just for the sake of it who probably wouldn't be any better than we already have. 

1 minute ago, MidWalesRam said:

We're not in the market for just 'anybody'. Players will have been identified and researched. I'm sure it's a very difficult process and a little patience is required from everyone. No point in getting new players in just for the sake of it who probably wouldn't be any better than we already have. 

Thats what weve done for the last 3 or 4 years lol

1 hour ago, thederbyram said:

Joe Ledley!

I think he’s more Newstace to be honest. Right place, all the time, balances the side. 

I think the aforementioned pair offer more to be honest. They’re both sound defensively but also offer more ‘football’.

20 hours ago, cannable said:

Mount tends to play on the left of a three and get forward. Palmer would always drift inside the opposition left-back and centre-half and would drop deep if we needed a bit more control.

If both were to happen there could already be a nice balance to our midfield, assuming they have a third player sitting.

Seen either of them play much..? Football manager is the source of all knowledge 

37 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Seen either of them play much..? Football manager is the source of all knowledge 

You say that as if Palmer wasn’t on loan here last season and the Eredivisie isn’t on Sky… Football Manager’s poo

Archived