Has reality dawned yet. (Curtains is still not convinced)

Curtains

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, curtains said:

I hate the club at the moment sorry. 

Come on England ??????? 

Plenty of other clubs out there. Hope you find true happiness in the future.

Don't worry, I'm only joking...I'm fully aware you are an attention seeking WUM.

Just now, Mr Giggles said:

Excuse Me? 

sorry trying to lighten the conversation and got it wrong a bit. 'Sort yourself out!!!!!!!!' was aimed jokingly at C.  I will now hide in a dark place and not make any further comment

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Just was mulling it over but Football is my life. 

It’ll ruin your life if you’re not careful mate, just go with it.

I’m sure you’ve done things yourself that where a step into the unknown a bit.

Cars crash, planes fall out the sky, farts sometimes follow through, but we all still try em.

peace brother.

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

sorry trying to lighten the conversation and got it wrong a bit. 'Sort yourself out!!!!!!!!' was aimed jokingly at C.  I will now hide in a dark place and not make any further comment

I thought you were trying to upset me.....

15 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

No need to bash Curtains.

I'm sure he has his reasons as to why he feels the way he does - I mean, we have all been massively let down by past problems at the club. So that has clearly tarnished the view of the future after having so much misery recently.

I'm sure there will be other fans that feel similarly to him in that regard.

I just think with Curtains he is waiting for results on the pitch before he gets excited, which he has every right to do.

Fair enough but to say you hate the club? 

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

It’ll ruin your life if you’re not careful mate, just go with it.

I’m sure you’ve done things yourself that where a step into the unknown a bit.

Cars crash, planes fall out the sky, farts sometimes follow through, but we all still try em.

peace brother.

Bl00dy hell. I am travelling to the airport tomorrow by car. Then flying to Paris and pressurisation usually makes me fart. I have recently been in hospital for an age related bum check (intestines really) and have absolutely no confidence in passing wind at the moment.

I am doomed. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Fair enough but to say you hate the club? 

I’ve been to loads of games home and away where people slag off the players and the club and manager and I have stuck up for them.  It’s ok is it at games then to do that. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

I’ve been to loads of games home and away where people slag off the players and the club and manager and I have stuck up for them.  It’s ok is it at games then to do that. 

Come on Curtains.

At games is one thing but before they have kicked a ball under the new regime is another.

Be a 'glass half full' type and not half empty.

I'm pretty certain you've got me blocked, but just in case, I was right about Rowett and you were wrong. Your man failed because he's a crap one dimensional manager and then he ducked off because the money ran out. You backed a donkey because you're a mug. That doesn't mean I think Lampard will be a success, but I've greatly enjoyed laughing at your misery this summer. Long may it continue.

1 minute ago, Anon said:

I'm pretty certain you've got me blocked, but just in case, I was right about Rowett and you were wrong. Your man failed because he's a crap one dimensional manager and then he ducked off because the money ran out. You backed a donkey because you're a mug. That doesn't mean I think Lampard will be a success, but I've greatly enjoyed laughing at your misery this summer. Long may it continue.

We all make mistakes. ?

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

Thanks but MM backed Gary Rowett and said to me he was the most honest guy he had worked with and was a breath of fresh air around the club .

Just now, Mr Giggles said:

Bloody hell must have missed that to be honest... @curtains Why would you do such a thing...

Heat of the moment because of nasty posts by certain individuals.

What I should of said was I hate the direction of the club at the moment 

17 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Come on Curtains.

At games is one thing but before they have kicked a ball under the new regime is another.

Be a 'glass half full' type and not half empty.

Oh it’s ok to slag team and manager off at games.  Oh I get it now. 

29 minutes ago, curtains said:

Doesn’t matter if you think I’m not a Derby Fan.  I couldn’t care less what you think to be honest. 

Then why do you keep insisting on giving us the 'benefit' of your opinions? - if you don't like the club (your quote "I hate the club") then jog on and moan somewhere else....

None of us know how the change of coaching staff will play out, but to write them off before a ball has been kicked is ridiculous - if you're unable to understand that, then watching the Rams (and probably football in general) isn't for you....

Just now, Gaspode said:

Then why do you keep insisting on giving us the 'benefit' of your opinions? - if you don't like the club (your quote "I hate the club") then jog on and moan somewhere else....

None of us know how the change of coaching staff will play out, but to write them off before a ball has been kicked is ridiculous - if you're unable to understand that, then watching the Rams (and probably football in general) isn't for you....

Get out of here I’ve seen enough moaning on this forum to sink a battleship 

Archived