Has reality dawned yet. (Curtains is still not convinced)

Curtains

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, curtains said:

No I didn’t.  

We all moan at times but stop single in me out. 

I don’t want to here poo next season at a 

Curtains. I was not singling you out. Please re-read my threads. I was actually saying for you to be a guy that can look forward to what might be and not what you think it is.

Just now, BathRam72 said:

Curtains. I was not singling you out. Please re-read my threads. I was actually saying for you to be a guy that can look forward to what might be and not what you think it is.

What’s wrong with the OP .

Transfer business is dull at the moment. 

Seems all about players leaving. 

47 minutes ago, curtains said:

Why am I not allowed an opinion about the clubs direction though. 

The reality is I don’t see the positives others are seeing. 

People can call me a WUM or tell me to get lost if they like. 

It hurts but I really do hate the clubs direction at the moment 

TBF Curtains, I reckon it's impossible to know the direction currently. But I'm far more optimistic with the inexperienced FL than I would have been if we'd kept GR who is experienced but, IMO, was taking our Club backwards with the football being dished out.

Time will tell I suppose, you may be right, but I think we could be entering an exciting period of time to support DCFC. Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Players out before players in. 

It is dull but that’s probably because things aren’t in the open yet. Remember transfers before the internet?! Great days finding out from the Sporting Green!

Just now, 1967Ram said:

TBF Curtains, I reckon it's impossible to know the direction currently. But I'm far more optimistic with the inexperienced FL than I would have been if we'd kept GR who is experienced but, IMO, was taking our Club backwards with the football being dished out.

Time will tell I suppose, you may be right, but I think we could be entering an exciting period of time to support DCFC. Fingers crossed.

We could be. 

I was just asking a question which seems to have upset some on the forum.

I don’t get why people are so protective of the current Club situation 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

We could be. 

I was just asking a question which seems to have upset some on the forum.

I don’t get why people are so protective of the current Club situation 

I think it is because most fans will give a new regime time to see what happens and judge them as the season develops and not before. There is a difference mate

4 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I think it is because most fans will give a new regime time to see what happens and judge them as the season develops and not before. There is a difference mate

But surely we can have an opinion on the transfer window and it’s likely direction regarding FFP etc.   I don’t want Vydra to go myself or Carson.  

That is the reality of the situation that’s all   

This thread a fairly sad attention grab even by your standards @curtains. Like it or lump it, Rowett left of his own accord after a mildly successful, but massively forgettable season. I'm delighted that he did.

Right now, people are excited about the unknown, the higher profile and the caliber of some of the backroom staff.

14 minutes ago, curtains said:

I'm just as excited about players leaving, especially the likes of Weimann, Bent, Shackel & (hopefully) Bryson.  Big earners, doing nothing to justify their wages.  I personally find it quite refreshing that Frank doesn't seem to be umm-ing & ahh-ing when it comes to assessing the squad, if a bid comes in for a player he doesn't want, see-ya!!!

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Can’t help it if I’m not enthused about the Club situation and can’t understand the fans euphoria about it just because an inexperienced manager has arrived 

Partly because many of us were just so pleased rowett and his football left..

Getting Frank in was just a bonus but I'd have still been happy if we had replaced Gary with a water melon.

2 hours ago, curtains said:

E741558C-4D70-4B7D-8632-1FCBDD816115.jpeg

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Mate it’s all up in the air as regards what’s going to happen this season 

Not sure the signs are that brilliant at the moment. 

I’ll give it 3 months before people start moaning about Derby again 

Can’t help it if I’m not enthused about the Club situation and can’t understand the fans euphoria about it just because an inexperienced manager has arrived 

I hate the club at the moment sorry. 

Come on England ??????? 

Sorry Curtains but at no point in the first 5 pages did you mention transfers and FFP etc. Had you done so, then maybe people might have understood.

No one has any illusions that there is a lack of movement in the transfer department. But your original few posts were just about being negative for the sake of it with out any reasonable argument.  

Just now, wixman1884 said:

This thread a fairly sad attention grab even by your standards @curtains. Like it or lump it, Rowett left of his own accord after a mildly successful, but massively forgettable season. I'm delighted that he did.

Right now, people are excited about the unknown, the higher profile and the caliber of some of the backroom staff.

Well they are perfectly entitled too . 

Attention grab well maybe you are right because it’s a post on a football forum that you and most disagree with. 

Derby fans have pinned Lampard as their saviour.

I’m out of tune with them sorry. 

21 minutes ago, curtains said:

We all moan at times but stop single in me out. 

Hang on, YOU started this negative thread knowing that most of the posters on here are at least cautiously optimistic about the future.

Why do that if you can't handle being pulled up on it?. As usual, you start a new thread, singling yourself out, with a comment that could and should have been added to another one.

Archived