Has reality dawned yet. (Curtains is still not convinced)

Curtains

56 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Bl00dy hell. I am travelling to the airport tomorrow by car. Then flying to Paris and pressurisation usually makes me fart. I have recently been in hospital for an age related bum check (intestines really) and have absolutely no confidence in passing wind at the moment.

I am doomed. 

I’m worried for you.

Maybe try a wine bottle stopper.

Mind you, if pressure builds from within, it  might smash a cabin window.

Someone will get sucked off then.

Its all doom and gloom on here at the moment.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I’m worried for you.

Maybe try a wine bottle stopper.

Mind you, if pressure builds from within, it  might smash a cabin window.

Someone will get sucked off then.

Its all doom and gloom on here at the moment.

Doesn't seem very doom and gloom to me.

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Mate it’s all up in the air as regards what’s going to happen this season 

Not sure the signs are that brilliant at the moment. 

The vibes are all good mate.

The football is going to be a joy to watch,win,lose or draw.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hang on, YOU started this negative thread knowing that most of the posters on here are at least cautiously optimistic about the future.

Why do that if you can't handle being pulled up on it?. As usual, you start a new thread, singling yourself out, with a comment that could and should have been added to another one.

Oh goodness me what a load of crap that is. 

38 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Like Tammy Abraham? We're all "watching this space"!

Ahhhhh you saw the comment. Im not ITK however the person who told me is very much so - I believe them. Not like the club are desperate to announce deals.........

27 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Doesn't seem very doom and gloom to me.

25 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I bet you'd have to pay extra for a ticket where that's guaranteed - Ryanair are missing a trick.....

You filthy creatures, get out!

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

Bl00dy hell. I am travelling to the airport tomorrow by car. Then flying to Paris and pressurisation usually makes me fart. I have recently been in hospital for an age related bum check (intestines really) and have absolutely no confidence in passing wind at the moment.

I am doomed. 

So is the unfortunate person next to you!

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You filthy creatures, get out!

The most likely way you can get sucked off these days is between the yellow line and the train tracks.

When HS2 is here you're likely to get sucked off much quicker which would be a massive boners (Sorry bonus) judging by the fact we'll all be near enough dead by the time it's done anyway.

Why was i ever against HS2? come to think of it. (pun intended.) 

(please sign somebody Derby)

Just now, Smyth_18 said:

The most likely way you can get sucked off these days is between the yellow line and the train tracks.

When HS2 is here you're likely to get sucked off much quicker which would be a massive boners (Sorry bonus) judging by the fact we'll all be near enough dead by the time it's done anyway.

Why was i ever against HS2? come to think of it. (pun intended.) 

(please sign somebody Derby)

what eddie effing lewis

@curtains

weve git rid of Shackell, bent and Baird. None of which were getting game time for us last season. 

Weve sold Weimann for £2 mil, got another £2 mil for Ince and £2 mil for the snakes departure.

in total that’s around £4-£5 mil saved in wages.

we have been linked to lots of round players which was sorely needed to bring down the age of the first team.

we have tied Davies down and told BHA to do one for Carson.

oh and we haven’t even kicked a ball yet so why don’t you wait and see after the Notts friendly and who we buy/loan in the transfer market before spouting all the negative doom posts.

theres really no need for it!! 

6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

@curtains

weve git rid of Shackell, bent and Baird. None of which were getting game time for us last season. 

Weve sold Weimann for £2 mil, got another £2 mil for Ince and £2 mil for the snakes departure.

in total that’s around £4-£5 mil saved in wages.

we have been linked to lots of round players which was sorely needed to bring down the age of the first team.

we have tied Davies down and told BHA to do one for Carson.

oh and we haven’t even kicked a ball yet so why don’t you wait and see after the Notts friendly and who we buy/loan in the transfer market before spouting all the negative doom posts.

theres really no need for it!! 

Oh sorry 

Frankie Lampards Black and White army. 

Is that better 

And another thing, last season was meant to be about cutting the size of the squad and bringing the age down plus costs.

so we bought 6 players 4 of which were over 30 and sold 5 players with the oldest being 27.

last season was a disaster under Rowett for the future development of the club so maybe your just a year behind with your Moaning. 

Theres nothing to suggest we will make the same mistakes again this year.

also as you changed tune about transfers being the issue who are all these players we should have signed to improve the squad? And who’s been sold that shouldn’t?

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

And another thing, last season was meant to be about cutting the size of the squad and bringing the age down plus costs.

so we bought 6 players 4 of which were over 30 and sold 5 players with the oldest being 27.

last season was a disaster under Rowett for the future development of the club so maybe your just a year behind with your Moaning. 

Theres nothing to suggest we will make the same mistakes again this year.

also as you changed tune about transfers being the issue who are all these players we should have signed to improve the squad? And who’s been sold that shouldn’t?

Makes me wonder how Mel ever chose Rowett obviously didn’t ask you about the appointment or we could have saved all the playoff headache. 

Archived