Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

PistoldPete2
17 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

We're soon going to have 7 first team wingers. Wilson, Lawrence, Josefzoon, Thomas, Anya, Bennett, Blackman (probably in that order or swapping Bennett with anya). Cannot see anyone taking the latter three. 

If this deal happens I agree we will have too many attacking players, and will need to ship quite a few out. Mostly on loan I guess. 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
33 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

We're soon going to have 7 first team wingers. Wilson, Lawrence, Josefzoon, Thomas, Anya, Bennett, Blackman (probably in that order or swapping Bennett with anya). Cannot see anyone taking the latter three. 

Blackman isnt a winger

PistoldPete2
52 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Hurry up PP2

?

This was a question , answered by ripley ram .Thanks for that. 

28 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I'd say it's 7 for 3 positions, 2 wingers and the attacking mid role.

Anya isn't really a forward, and only Wilson/Lawrence are central/left (plus maybe Mount) so we could afford to add either Hudson-Odoi or Palmer - likelihood is 1 or 2 will get subbed each match.

Maybe the best option would be to loan Thomas out, help him conquer his nerves, and then bring him back as a first teamer in either Jan or next season?

Someone will take always take Bennett on loan but we really should try and make him a player.  Endless loan moves will just end up with him being released.

Archived