Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brentford fan here, very good signing for you guys. Tricky player, dangerous on the wing, Gets the ball into good positions from wide areas and quick feet, Gl for the season ☺️

''They are all players that I seriously wanted so I certainly appreciate the hard work that has gone into these transfers. I believe we are putting together a side that can be exciting and really compete in the Championship''

Sounds like Lampard is getting the signings he wanted, which is great news. Could be a shrewd bit of business.

From the limited videos I have watched of him he does tend to appear through the middle sometimes. It's a good option if he can play through the middle or off the shoulder. He's very fast and hopefully better than Abdul camara.

Like his first interview. None of the usual clichés. Nothing particularly staged... 'do you know any of the players?. Answer No. 

Seems happy and relaxed. I suspect FL is a better judge of player than I so bring it on. We were certainly far too slow as  side last year so it's nice to see pace being added. 

4 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

From the limited videos I have watched of him he does tend to appear through the middle sometimes. It's a good option if he can play through the middle or off the shoulder. He's very fast and hopefully better than Abdul camara.

... but will he have a better chant? ?

Just been reading the Brentford forum, one post in paticular made me happy 

“best player we had at Brentford last year, shame to lose the lad, hope the replacement is as good.”

also being described as very much a team player, a motive FL seems to be trying to install in this Derby team 

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm very pleased the club are yet again backing the manager but we are still adding to the squad size. We must be seriously shifting a few soon surely!

I’m sure the likes of Anya and Blackman will have realised they are nowhere near starting players and will be angling for a move if they want to play and at their age they need to be playing. 

4 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Welcome to the mighty Derby County

Have we got a song going yet for the lad?

How about Zoon Zoon - black and white army.... 

“Zoon zoon zoon zoon.

You make my heart go boom...”

(Vengaboys)

Get it done, South Stand.

10 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

For squad morale we definitely need to shift at least 5. Forsyth, Johnson, blackman, Thorne and Martin would be my choice, getting takers might be difficult though. 

i would keep thorne get rid of the rest as well as butterfield nugent 

Archived