Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Errr, no. As in when a baby has colic. It's like winding a clock only completely different ?

Yup, I've spent more nights than I care to mention in that predicament and like you, am nearer to saving up to help them buy a real house than thinking what Santa might put under the tree for them. Time is the fire in which we all burn eh!

I was just making the point that when I read it I saw 'winding' as in clock, someone up as oppose to 'winding' as you meant it. Created a rather bizarre image I must say.

8 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Yup, I've spent more nights than I care to mention in that predicament and like you, am nearer to saving up to help them buy a real house than thinking what Santa might put under the tree for them. Time is the fire in which we all burn eh!

I was just making the point that when I read it I saw 'winding' as in clock, someone up as oppose to 'winding' as you meant it. Created a rather bizarre image I must say.

Yeah, just checked and the modern day vernacular is 'burping a baby'. Now that turn of phrase really does conjure up some weird imagery! ?

48 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Strange night. Went to the student bar for a few cheeky £1.75 pints of Strongbow Cloudy Apple. Ended up going out. Ended up going back with a female. Ended up performing like Conor Sammon on a bad day. Shocker.

So, got a bit excitable, shot too early, and missed the target!

Archived