Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. I am ducked. Took a pint home from the pub. It’s ducking coming home. Absolutely pooping myself when we went behind on penalties. Never in doubt. Jordan Pickford the dirty Burton bar steward with the heroics at the end. Harry Kane the WW2 spiv banging in his fourth penalty of the tournament. Also won me £25 on a first goal scorer bet. Knight Sir Gareth Southgate. Knight Sir Harry Kane. CBE the poo out of Kieran Tripper. It’s coming home.

On 01/07/2018 at 21:05, David said:

Me. Had one bottle of bud and a mini can of Coors in 18 months. My body is grateful for the change of lifestyle. XL to S.

I can beat that. I haven't had a bottle of Bud or Coors in at least the last 20 years.

My lad has just started 9and a half weeks (oh Kim....) off college. 

I think I may take up a residency in this thread.

If you have a teenager in the house what is an acceptable time to start drinking?

On 01/07/2018 at 15:41, Parsnip said:

This thread is a day too late! I was bladdered last night posting crap. Got a bit carried away after the France game.

Is this what happens after a French game?

I am in Paris from tomorrow and will take in both France and England if the wife will let me ?

2 hours ago, sage said:

If you have a teenager in the house what is an acceptable time to start drinking?

13th birthday.

Edit: Think I’ve misunderstood you there, I’m a few pints down myself. If he’s 16/17 don’t worry about not letting him see you pissed, have a few cans with him, he’ll love it.

On 05/07/2018 at 12:06, sage said:

As soon as the sun goes over tbe Yard Arm......

In all seriousness, my stepson has just done his gcse's and reckons he is on a 9 week love island holiday....... and we should fund it....... 

Anyway, time for another can ?

Archived