Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Dirty weekend too I bet, you young uns have all the fun! ☹️

Not that young-I was worried about all the lasses catching a cold from their lack of clothing in that weather ?

54 minutes ago, Anna said:

Not that young-I was worried about all the lasses catching a cold from their lack of clothing in that weather ?

I was in Manchester at the weekend, for the Muse Concert though, not the flesh festival at Heaton Park ?

21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I was in Manchester at the weekend, for the Muse Concert though, not the flesh festival at Heaton Park ?

I did meet some Derby fans whilst I was out... you're not one of them are you!? ?

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, Anna said:

£6 a can of Dark Fruits here at Madness in London... FFS!!

That's shocking, they are selling Dark Fruits? ?

• 4 weeks later...

Heavy night in Derby for the brother in law's pre-baby night out. Started with a few pints of Estrella at the Bull's Head in Repton, followed by some Cobra and a chicken karahi at the Jaipur. Then back to the Bull's Head for a quick Aspall's and a taxi to Revolution de Cuba in Derby. On the vodka and lemonades from there and managed to meet a number of lovely young women (well, one was 30). Then on to the ever-grotty Mosh to round off the night.

Spent far too much and realised that, for a session, beer is becoming more palatable than cider (not Dark Fruits though, never Dark Fruits).

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Heavy night in Derby for the brother in law's pre-baby night out. Started with a few pints of Estrella at the Bull's Head in Repton, followed by some Cobra and a chicken karahi at the Jaipur. Then back to the Bull's Head for a quick Aspall's and a taxi to Revolution de Cuba in Derby. On the vodka and lemonades from there and managed to meet a number of lovely young women (well, one was 30). Then on to the ever-grotty Mosh to round off the night.

Spent far too much and realised that, for a session, beer is becoming more palatable than cider (not Dark Fruits though, never Dark Fruits).

Oi, 30 isn't old!!

Is it?!

?

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You see, the error is in placing the curry at any point other than 3am. At which point you're usually ready to take on the "mega-phall challenge " ?

Never mind old/young whatever, can we not just rewind a minute...

"... for the brother in law's pre-baby night out."?

Is that even a thing?  Can you get cards for such an event?  "Congratulations on nearly becoming a father"!  Or "Sorry to hear the rubber split.  My thoughts are with you at this strenuous time"! 

Does the man in question have to wear a badge all evening saying "Half Dad"?

I'm all for a night out with the lad's, but having to come up with some cockamamie "reason" in order to get permission to go, does us lads no favours whatsoever!  Just go out on the lash!  

...Oh...back on topic... 56!  :-)

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Never mind old/young whatever, can we not just rewind a minute...

"... for the brother in law's pre-baby night out."?

Is that even a thing?  Can you get cards for such an event?  "Congratulations on nearly becoming a father"!  Or "Sorry to hear the rubber split.  My thoughts are with you at this strenuous time"! 

Does the man in question have to wear a badge all evening saying "Half Dad"?

I'm all for a night out with the lad's, but having to come up with some cockamamie "reason" in order to get permission to go, does us lads no favours whatsoever!  Just go out on the lash!  

...Oh...back on topic... 56!  ?

I suppose it's just like "wetting the baby's head" but just in advance... I mean baby showers are all the rage these days so maybe this is the blokes version?

Archived