Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

@Boycie, I could have sworn I saw you sitting on a step on Wembley Way yesterday.

Drinking Dark Fruits.

That was I, got it from Tesco at Covent Garden. 

We were sat next to Villa lads who offered us some spare cider. I prefer cash though? oh no, that’s another thread.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

That was I, got it from Tesco at Covent Garden. 

We were sat next to Villa lads who offered us some spare cider. I prefer cash though? oh no, that’s another thread.

I’m sure you’ve taken the piss out of my drinking preference before?. Mind you, it gets that much stick that I lose who track of doesn’t like the nectar of the gods.

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m sure you’ve taken the piss out of my drinking preference before?. Mind you, it gets that much stick that I lose who track of doesn’t like the nectar of the gods.

All cider aren’t we?

tbh, it was either normal strongbow or the girls version. I can taste the sweetners in the mans strongbow so had to show my feminine side and take the Dark fruits.

But, Covent Garden is very cosmopolitan and I thought to myself, you go girl!

I’d definitely do it again, felt so liberating.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Exams are over on Monday. Going to celebrate with a few pints of my new username.

Long live the Darkfruits King!

Loving the new username, did David make you do anything inappropriate to get it changed?

17 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Long live the Darkfruits King!

Loving the new username, did David make you do anything inappropriate to get it changed?

Thankfully I donated £3 about 4 years ago so I could still change my name. Otherwise I’d dread to think.

The BR7 legend was becoming so huge that people at home began catching on to who I was. I just want to be able to enjoy my Dark Fruits in peace without fans interrupting??

12 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Thankfully I donated £3 about 4 years ago so I could still change my name. Otherwise I’d dread to think.

The BR7 legend was becoming so huge that people at home began catching on to who I was. I just want to be able to enjoy my Dark Fruits in peace without fans interrupting??

So, your old name has gone for a Burton?  

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What’s your tipple?

Went to Spoons after the exam. Ordered a Dark Fruits, got sent a Kopperberg by my mate at home (via the Wetherspoons app) and then ordered another Dark Fruits.

Just eaten my tea and will resume the festivities soon. Probably going for the 2 bottles of wine for £5 deal at the local corner shop! Pre-drinking whilst watching Love Island (I know) then out in Manc tonight.

Archived