Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

47 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Tried it for the first time last night and was pleasantly surprised. Wasn’t too ‘beery’ so didn’t mind it?

I quite like stuff like IPA, real ale, some lager like Corona and some stuff like that.  It depends what mood I'm in

I also like red wine if I'm in the mood for it, and if I have food (like steak) to go with the drink

I never ever drink spirits, never drink Vodka, Rum, Whisky, etc... 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Tried it for the first time last night and was pleasantly surprised. Wasn’t too ‘beery’ so didn’t mind it?

Steady on, the Smirnoff Ice's will get jealous with you trying more manly drinks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started on Black Rat cider about 5 o'clock. Several Burton Bridge following. Finishing with Ardbeg Uigeadail, as per. Not sure why you need to know that tbh. 

Highlight of the night, sat in the Royal Oak going, where do I know that bloke from. Oh, he's a poet, he's just performed at the town hall, or whatever. duck that, he looks like the bloke who used to work behind the bar at the Square and Compass in Dorset about ten years ago. Yup, same guy. Not sure why you need to know that tbh. 

10 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Started on Black Rat cider about 5 o'clock. Several Burton Bridge following. Finishing with Ardbeg Uigeadail, as per. Not sure why you need to know that tbh. 

Highlight of the night, sat in the Royal Oak going, where do I know that bloke from. Oh, he's a poet, he's just performed at the town hall, or whatever. duck that, he looks like the bloke who used to work behind the bar at the Square and Compass in Dorset about ten years ago. Yup, same guy. Not sure why you need to know that tbh. 

Has anyone checked on @Lambchop this morning?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Happy Birthday, you share it with my son, who’s 18 today.

Cheers Boycie. It's not actually my birthday for over a month but a friend is heading out to Africa this weekend and I won't see her now until the New Year. She's very organised, unlike myself! Happy birthday to your lad though. My boy's a year older. Every time I look at him I wonder where the time went. One minute you're winding them at 3.00 AM, the next you're buying them a car! Hope you and your lad have a cracking day in any case ?

Archived