Ex Rams

Day

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Tomori, Mount and Wilson all performing at the highest level. I'll be the first to admit that I didnt see it happening and thought only Mount would be getting any playing time at this stage of the season.

Think it shows the quality of the players we were actually needing to replace just to be challenging for the top 6!

Think we will always be left wondering if any of the 3 would be playing for us again this season had we got promoted.

Think Lampard is surprising a lot of people so far. His faith in youth is probably helping him win over the Chelsea doubters.

On 23/09/2019 at 07:34, G STAR RAM said:

Good to see Tomori, Mount and Wilson all performing at the highest level. I'll be the first to admit that I didnt see it happening and thought only Mount would be getting any playing time at this stage of the season.

Think it shows the quality of the players we were actually needing to replace just to be challenging for the top 6!

Think we will always be left wondering if any of the 3 would be playing for us again this season had we got promoted.

Think Lampard is surprising a lot of people so far. His faith in youth is probably helping him win over the Chelsea doubters.

Oooh can you imagine if we had gone up and Frank had left anyway.... we’d be the only team to get less than 11 points....

On 08/10/2019 at 12:35, Ghost of Clough said:

Adam Murray (few probably remember him) is now caretaker manager of Barnsley. 

If I remember correctly he made his debut away at West Ham and was up against a rising star named Joe Cole.

We got absolutely spanked that day but Murray showed promise.

Dont think he ever reached the heights he should have as a player, there were rumours his attitude stank.

Seems to be making his mark as a coach/manager though, wasnt he in charge of Mansfield recently?

34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Timi-Max Elsnik, still without a club, joins Bolton Wanderers for a trial.

Odd really, fans have taken to him where ever he has been on loan, heard managers praise him yet October he’s on trial at Bolton.

Has he had offers which possibly felt below him, asking for too much money? Very surprised he’s still without a contract.

36 minutes ago, David said:

Odd really, fans have taken to him where ever he has been on loan, heard managers praise him yet October he’s on trial at Bolton.

Has he had offers which possibly felt below him, asking for too much money? Very surprised he’s still without a contract.

Me too, though I've only seen him bossing it at U23 level where size and strength can sometimes allow this.

I did see him come on in a league cup tie at home to Carlisle and he impressed that night too.

I know @angieram saw a lot of him at Swindon and rated him, so it does seem odd, perhaps he's only getting L2 offers but has been holding out for L1 (or a club like Bolton who will be pushing up the leagues again from next season when they're in L2).

7 hours ago, Carnero said:

Me too, though I've only seen him bossing it at U23 level where size and strength can sometimes allow this.

I did see him come on in a league cup tie at home to Carlisle and he impressed that night too.

I know @angieram saw a lot of him at Swindon and rated him, so it does seem odd, perhaps he's only getting L2 offers but has been holding out for L1 (or a club like Bolton who will be pushing up the leagues again from next season when they're in L2).

I'm as mystified as everyone else. I know he had intermittent injuries on every loan so maybe that has something to do with it.

Archived