Ex Rams

David

22 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I dont think that view is typical. He has already achieved more at international and PL level than any of those players mentioned. Some people ar just numptys.

I think you’re right that the statement about Wilson doing less than Lawrence, Dawkins, etc, is atypical. But there are an absolute shedload that say he’s average. It’s baffling.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think you’re right that the statement about Wilson doing less than Lawrence, Dawkins, etc, is atypical. But there are an absolute shedload that say he’s average. It’s baffling.

All round play - very average
Pulling a rabbit out of the hat - probably up there with the very best in the world.

12 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

would like some of his averageness now

15 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

All round play - very average
Pulling a rabbit out of the hat - probably up there with the very best in the world.

I'd say his all round play is slightly above average for the Championship. And his world-class ability to pull a rabbit out of the hat made him one of the best players in the league.

You absolutely cannot separate his all round play from his outstanding goal scoring ability (not saying you are). What did Tom Ince do on the ball?

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The continued lack of appreciation for a man who carried us through half of last season is criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Anyone who says Ward had more of an impact for Derby with a straight face cant be taken seriously. Wilson was our top scorer last season and he is currently Bournemouths top scorer in the Prem.

And if he thinks Lawrence has more of an impact than Wilson his point is completely discredited. They played in the same team last year - it was pretty clear who the better player is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived