Ex Rams

Day

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/11/2019 at 17:58, angieram said:

Charlie Vernam scored two today for Chorley at Chesterfield. 

He was a regular starter for Grimsby last season but not getting much game time so far this year, so on a month's loan to Chorley. 

He is one of that nearly squad who weren't quite good enough for us. 

Just sacked their manager so could find himself back in the team 

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Haven't watched this yet but the promotional clips make it look brilliant.

I have watched it, very good. We get a brief but positive mention. 

Some of the old footage is fascinating. It must be strange to have your life documented from such an early age.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I have watched it, very good. We get a brief but positive mention. 

Some of the old footage is fascinating. It must be strange to have your life documented from such an early age.

I watched it and thought the same. I did think we would get more than 20 seconds though!

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I watched it and thought the same. I did think we would get more than 20 seconds though!

Well, it is a Chelsea video. We were only ever a bit part in their Frank Lampard/Mason Mount development drama. 

I think what surprised them was the bonus that was Fikayo Tomori. I bet they haven't got footage of him going back to 2004!

22 minutes ago, Meestah said:

Robbie Savage has signed for Stockport County: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50538921

He's signed for Stockport Town. Stockport County are in the National League (5th tier), whereas Town play in the 10th tier. I had to double check, as I doubted a 45-year-old Robbie Savage could cut it at National League level!

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He's signed for Stockport Town. Stockport County are in the National League (5th tier), whereas Town play in the 10th tier. I had to double check, as I doubted a 45-year-old Robbie Savage could cut it at National League level!

I swear the BBC article said Stockport County. I had to double check as well as I suspected County were higher than the 10th tier.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The 34 year old Robbie Savage that played for Derby wouldn't be able to cut it in the national league, never mind as a 45 year old. 

On 27/11/2019 at 14:45, JfR said:

Looks like Lee Grant's going to be playing European football for Manchester United

Lee Grant was in goal as Man Utd lost to the best team in Kazakhstan. 

10 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

2 goals for Harry Wilson in Bournemouth’s defeat at Tottenham. First was a great freekick.

Started on the bench though. Think his spell down there’s going how most of us would’ve predicted - definitely has the natural talent to make an impact, hence the goals he’s scored, but lacks in general play a bit.

Archived