2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

53 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Forest 4th favourites with Sky Bet now for promotion at 3/1..... got to exciting times for Trent side?

Usually bookies try to drum up extra by offering longer odds on something that looks a good bet. In notts, they do it differently, offer short odds and they all troop down to stick their pennies on a sure thing whilst the bookie chuckles away.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Forest 4th favourites with Sky Bet now for promotion at 3/1..... got to exciting times for Trent side?

I'm optimistic we'll have a good season. We've signed some great players and have an experienced manager who know's how to get out of this division. 

Not sure what MBoro have done to be up there in 2nd place? Although agree long ball Gazza will fit right in with the ethos at Stoke, and the players they have at this level. 

Sith Happens
Just now, ossieram said:

Do the French public know their president is working on the side?

Its just a hobby i think.

On 23/07/2018 at 16:21, Red_Dawn said:

I'm optimistic we'll have a good season. We've signed some great players and have an experienced manager who know's how to get out of this division. 

Not sure what MBoro have done to be up there in 2nd place? Although agree long ball Gazza will fit right in with the ethos at Stoke, and the players they have at this level. 

Promise I’m not trying reverse psychology but I do believe you’ll have a half decent season.... Not sure where that means you’ll finish but you’ve invested some serious cash so it ought to bring about an improvement. 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Forget what I said before, Marriott is definitely overrated and will flop in the championship ? 

8m for Waghorn though? A season ago he would have been worth a mere 250k?!

Yep, mental fee. To be fair, if I were an Ipswich fan I'd be wanting a figure around that range after he scored and assisted so many when playing quite a lot of the season out on the wing or behind the forward ..... but I'm not, so 8 million is just mad ?

If it's something like 4 or 5 million up front and the rest upon promotion then I don't think it'd be too bad, but we'll never find out the exact details 

Reckon Dawny is getting nervous. Not sure why as we compete at either end of the table. 

I do hope Forest can be semi decent this year though and stay within maybe 10pts of us, make it more interesting, lately they've been another Burton where you kinda feel sorry for them, European Champions they were you know, Forest that is not Burton.

Nice to see Mr Greece has done away with the inflatable fans and gone with the cheaper option of filling the empty pink seats with kids for a tenner.

I heard Umbongo are looking to sponsor the shirt next season as a result which will be nice for them, add a splash of colour to that nasty adopted legend Garibaldi Red

317002011_0_640x640.jpg

1 hour ago, David said:

Reckon Dawny is getting nervous. Not sure why as we compete at either end of the table. 

I do hope Forest can be semi decent this year though and stay within maybe 10pts of us, make it more interesting, lately they've been another Burton where you kinda feel sorry for them, European Champions they were you know, Forest that is not Burton.

Nice to see Mr Greece has done away with the inflatable fans and gone with the cheaper option of filling the empty pink seats with kids for a tenner.

I heard Umbongo are looking to sponsor the shirt next season as a result which will be nice for them, add a splash of colour to that nasty adopted legend Garibaldi Red

317002011_0_640x640.jpg

You weren't wrong Dave!

unbongo.jpg

Forest won’t be pretty, but under Karanka and heavy investment they’re certs to be up there.

Derby on the other hand... The jury is out. I’ve seen how a fair few of our players struggle when they’re tasked with controlling the ball, playing pass-and-move football, dictating play etc.

If they couldn’t do it under McClaren, I’m not sure why some are expecting any different under Lampard.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest won’t be pretty, but under Karanka and heavy investment they’re certs to be up there.

Derby on the other hand... The jury is out. I’ve seen how a fair few of our players struggle when they’re tasked with controlling the ball, playing pass-and-move football, dictating play etc.

If they couldn’t do it under McClaren, I’m not sure why some are expecting any different under Lampard.

Which jury is that? 

Archived