2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think if we can get a 20 goal plus striker (Cant see Vydra hacking a 4-3-3), both us and forest can finish play offs. Davies Im hoping will keep us his good form from last season, I think he will be key (for some reason Im worried he might have a bad season with Lampards emphasis on playing out from the back).

Stoke and Boro are front runners for the league title, but with WBA and Swansea not doing much in the market, this league is wide open

9 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

I actually think if we can get a 20 goal plus striker (Cant see Vydra hacking a 4-3-3), both us and forest can finish play offs. Davies Im hoping will keep us his good form from last season, I think he will be key (for some reason Im worried he might have a bad season with Lampards emphasis on playing out from the back).

Stoke and Boro are front runners for the league title, but with WBA and Swansea not doing much in the market, this league is wide open

Forest are finishing nowhere near the playoffs. 

I don't see Stoke and Boro as front runners, Stoke has a clueless manager and Boro are overly reliant on Adama Traore.

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Forest are finishing nowhere near the playoffs. 

I don't see Stoke and Boro as front runners, Stoke has a clueless manager and Boro are overly reliant on Adama Traore.

Havent boro made some shrewd signings though?

Stoke's manager plays boring football, but he is great at squeezing every ounce of his players. Rowett will keep them solid, then moments of magic by ince and clinical afobe will get them up

10 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Stoke's manager plays boring football, but he is great at squeezing every ounce of his players. Rowett will keep them solid, then moments of magic by ince and clinical afobe will get them up

I'm not a huge fan of their signings, Flint, De Sart (lol), McNair, Braithwaite, Barragan. I much prefer the options we've signed tbh, and they didn't finish much above us last year. 

He's great at squeezing every ounce of fun out the game! I suspect Stoke will flop, because Rowett struggles when teams go to defend against him. With Stoke, they'll be the favourites every game. People will sit back against them, and they'll struggle to break them down with 40% possession and rigid tactics.

15 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

If Ince does go to Stoke after just a year, how will the add ons we are owed (anywhere between 2-3 million as I recall) be affected as it looks like Huddersfield may sell at a loss.

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If Ince does go to Stoke after just a year, how will the add ons we are owed (anywhere between 2-3 million as I recall) be affected as it looks like Huddersfield may sell at a loss.

Wouldn't surprise me that some of it was based on them staying up

9 hours ago, Andicis said:

I'm not a huge fan of their signings, Flint, De Sart (lol), McNair, Braithwaite, Barragan. I much prefer the options we've signed tbh, and they didn't finish much above us last year. 

He's great at squeezing every ounce of fun out the game! I suspect Stoke will flop, because Rowett struggles when teams go to defend against him. With Stoke, they'll be the favourites every game. People will sit back against them, and they'll struggle to break them down with 40% possession and rigid tactics.

They already owned De Sart.

10 hours ago, Andicis said:

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

They already owned De Sart.

Braithwaite and Barragan (who they’ve now sold) too

But. . . But. . . Mendez. . .  Portuguese super kids. . . No debt. . . have already won the league. . . announce promotion

surely this result is wrong!!?? Forest don’t lose anymore, didn’t Oldham get the memo? I expect there to be an official complaint to the football league and a petition to get the result overturned 

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

But. . . But. . . Mendez. . .  Portuguese super kids. . . No debt. . . have already won the league. . . announce promotion

surely this result is wrong!!?? Forest don’t lose anymore, didn’t Oldham get the memo? I expect there to be an official complaint to the football league and a petition to get the result overturned 

Forest didn't lose.

On 21/07/2018 at 18:34, Derbados said:

We didn't lose you muppet ? I'm sure we'll lose lots of matches next season, perhaps not as many as the previou season mind you

Archived