2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Derbados said:

Makes me laugh how they’ve signed all of these attacking flair players, yet Karanka is probably the most negative, defensive manager in the league. 

I bet the Portuguese Boy wonders can’t wait to chase the Dawson hoof balls for 90 minutes. 

Mate, you're old manager was gary frikking Rowett. Pull the other one ?

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

And your current manager is Aitor Karanka, only time you’ll be on the edge of your seat is when you’re sliding off having fell asleep

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:02, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah, our football was so poor under Rowett, they made us take part on the play off*, the cheek.

*let me know if you need that explaining.

7 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Yeah, our football was so poor under Rowett, they made us take part on the play off*, the cheek.

*let me know if you need that explaining.

Play offs, they know all about them, they play 2 extra games at the end of the season and then their opponents get to play at Wembley. 

So.... will all these new players for Forest bridge the 20+ gap they seem to consistently fall behind us season after season?? Does “£60m worth of talent” - so I’m told they now have, buy you 20+ points, and that’s to just keep up with us!!! Only time will tell.

Just now, Kernow said:

Technically they're a Spanish second-tier side now.

Relegated at the end of last season in 20th place with 20 points.

Blimey, so they really are a bunch of no hopers, reckon we could get a forum team together that could stay up in La Liga

4 minutes ago, David said:

Blimey, so they really are a bunch of no hopers, reckon we could get a forum team together that could stay up in La Liga

Not saying it's not a good win, but I doubt a side who finishes bottom of La Liga would finish in the top six of our league, so don't land the helicopter with the trophy just yet.

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

We certainly are, but those comments in that article are from Chelsea fans, so don't blame that one on us! ?

I think it's more of a relief at the minute, well it is for me at least. We appointed an unproven manager and had no clue what his style would be like, but the exciting part that left us with some hope was that he would have connections to big clubs that could help us out. We made some very exciting staff appointments with Lampard being able to convince people to leave Chelsea and Man City for us, but as I'm sure you were aware there wasn't much movement on signings and as football fans do, some started to get impatient. And thankfully Lampard's supposed pulling power has finally come to light as he's managed to convince Mount to come to us over teams like Bremen, Ajax and PSV and it's looking like we've beat a ton of clubs to the signing of Wilson from Liverpool. Add to that we finally got to see what Lampard wants the team to play like, which appears to be the complete opposite of Rowett, so things are starting to get more exciting

7 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

We certainly are, but those comments in that article are from Chelsea fans, so don't blame that one on us! ?

Dawny gets his news from HITC clickbait headlines confirmed. 

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest will easily make the playoffs this season. Derby I'm afraid will be fortunate to finish in the top 10.

Glad that's sorted then. Saved me 10 months of watching Championship football this season. See you next year mate

Archived