Jody Morris

oldtimeram

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, David said:

Behave yourself, Jerome is staying put. 

Only because no-one else would pay his wages! He's a slow ball chaser, hopefully that style of football has gone to Stoke. Plus if Frank did wanna play like that then someone with younger legs would be a must.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Only because no-one else would pay his wages! He's a slow ball chaser, hopefully that style of football has gone to Stoke. Plus if Frank did wanna play like that then someone with younger legs would be a must.

Got be Chris Martin then 

8 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

Jealous of a lot of the clubs and squads in this division at the minute matey, my club is in a mess and a lot of our fans are in denial. 

Doesn't require a celebrity manager to make me jealous.

But you feel the need to bark up about it on here? 

Anyways, going back to calling all drink drivers “scum”..... I’m pretty sure Jody would have felt absolutely like a idiot, and lucky that he hadn’t done any damage to anyone in his life through his actions, he took responsibility for what he did..... and has been clean of any wrong-doing for a decade. Would you say he’s made amends? Especially in his field of work by bringing on talented young footballers, showing his benefit to the economy?

I lied, stole, cheated money out of various folk and banks to fund my gambling addiction..... I’m not proud, I took responsibility, I’m still paying back money to this day well after having my last bet 11 years ago..... I sought help, went to GA..... and now I Vlog about my addiction and try to inspire others who maybe struggling to stop, all voluntary..... and now I may end up working within the field as a full time role.... would you declare me as “scum” or do you do that to anyone who has maybe committed an offence of any kind? Irrespective of whether they turn their lives around or not?

It is rather funny that you don’t care about us maybe employing these two but quite quickly pipe up about it...... keep digging as the first time on this board for yonks we’ve all come collectively together to call you out on your stance.

Kind Regards Andy.

9 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

I didn't say he "cannot be employed".

I actually said:

"Would you really want anybody who has such a disregard for other peoples lives working for your club?"

It was a yes or no question, and in fairness one of you did give a straight answer. The rest of you started talking about a bang average Norwich youth player who will probably never play another league game or somebody who played for us in 2004 who sent a couple of dodgy texts (but didn't break the law). 

I wouldn't want Norwich to give Jody Morris a job, but that's just one mans opinion. You have made it very clear that your opinion is different and would be happy to have him at Derby, and that is fair enough. 

I wouldn't want Joey Barton at Norwich either, for similar reasons. Obviously you'd be happy to have him at Derby because his crimes were committed 10 years ago and are in the past and he has not re-offended and now understand that putting a cigar out in somebodies eye isn't acceptable behavior, and that's fair enough too. 

Hang on a second, you said this in reply to someone saying they would be happy. 

10 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

Well I wouldn't, drink drivers are scum.

So I asked if you were getting on at your club to get rid of the drink driver that you have employed at your club.  For you to make excuses. Do you not see how hypocritical that is? Now you start going on about Joey Barton?!? I mean it is not even comparable.

11 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

I wonder if Ed de Goey will become your goalkeeping coach... great keeper he was, and is a gk coach in the Eredivisie. 

A face for the radio though

2010565.png.724b8800d4a9d307d8e0be71eca23655.png

Carlo Cudicini did some goalkeeper coaching too for the Republic of Ireland. 

Forgot about big Ed, yes he was a good keeper. Spent 2 years there with Frank. Of course Cech and Cudicini were the long term custodians. 

Cudicini is coach/ambassador at Chelsea these days (as is Hilario).

How about an audacious move for Cech to replace Carson if he follows Rowett to Stoke. Every chance the new Arsenal boss will want to bring his own man in and I'd love a bonkers season where all Lampard's old pals turn up for £5k a week just to have a kick about and see if they can storm the league.  

Back on off-topic I think it would be ironic if we differentiated the Morris' by putting a long wig on the obviously alpha male Mel, and called him Morrisette instead.

Maybe if we get promotion we will see them both doing a Morris dance?

7 minutes ago, Rample said:

How about an audacious move for Cech to replace Carson if he follows Rowett to Stoke. Every chance the new Arsenal boss will want to bring his own man in and I'd love a bonkers season where all Lampard's old pals turn up for £5k a week just to have a kick about and see if they can storm the league.  

Let's do it! ?

13 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

Jody Morris is a complete scumbag.... serial drink driver isn't he? Banned at least twice for being drunk at the wheel.

Would you really want anybody who has such a disregard for other peoples lives working for your club?

With all due respect, who the **** asked you.  He made mistakes, he was punished for them, and if the praise he receives for the job he's been doing with the Chelsea kids is anything to go by, he's learned from it.  Besides, as others have pointed out, one of your ex managers is a racist, homophobic, misogynist.  Did you barrack the Scottish FA when there were rumours he was up for the Scotland job???  You melt!! ?‍♂️

33 minutes ago, Rample said:

Ha, dream world... Cech is still Arsenals number 1 and has had a great season.

You'll get 37 year old Ashley Cole I reckon. 

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Anyways, going back to calling all drink drivers “scum”..... I’m pretty sure Jody would have felt absolutely like a idiot, and lucky that he hadn’t done any damage to anyone in his life through his actions, he took responsibility for what he did..... and has been clean of any wrong-doing for a decade.

He felt so bad about drink driving that he did it a second time four years later.

Did he and Lampard ever apologise for celebrating 9/11 and abusing Americans that day in an airport, believe it was reported that he got his willy out and waggled it around at them. Terry was there too wasn't he? What a trio if you sign him too ?

"Scum" seems to describe him perfectly adequately, incredible and sad how you'd all think it of any normal man on the street after several arrests for violence, two drink driving offenses and the 9/11 behaviour, but give a pass to a footballer because it will raise the profile of your local club. 

Oh and cheating on his partner with a prostitute, and a much more serious allegation. 

Is the world so void of decency and morality now that this is all considered normal behaviour? Has he expressed any remorse for any of these actions?

Next we'll hear that Nile Ranger has been given a job as an Under 18 coach. 

Archived