Jody Morris

oldtimeram

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Throw away the key and let anyone who has committed a crime, made an awful mistake left to rot away..... wow, just wow. 

And I bet Derby fans will be the first praise Mansfield Town for being open minded when they give Nile Ranger another £2k a week contract won't they. We can all have a big liberal progressive circle jerk and talk about how great the Scandinavians are, then retreat to our converted shipping container garden offices to read The Guardian from front to back. 

Or we can start giving people proper sentences for stuff and sort this country out. Second drink driving offense = should be banned from driving in the UK for life and given 3 years in prison. Lets clean these streets up and draw some inspiration from China and other Asian countries, turn the punishments up a few of notches. Triple the prison population, make a dent into this growing underclass of people with a complete disregard for law and order.

ps. Your username checks out ?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

And I bet Derby fans will be the first praise Mansfield Town for being open minded when they give Nile Ranger another £2k a week contract won't they. We can all have a big liberal progressive circle jerk and talk about how great the Scandinavians are, then retreat to our converted shipping container garden offices to read The Guardian from front to back. 

Or we can start giving people proper sentences for stuff and sort this country out. Second drink driving offense = should be banned from driving in the UK for life and given 3 years in prison. Lets clean these streets up and draw some inspiration from China and other Asian countries, turn the punishments up a few of notches. 

OMG are you still here?

24 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

?

You should post in The Pub section of this forum. We can be friends there.

(Not being creepy. Maybe a little bit.)

49 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Second drink driving offense = should be banned from driving in the UK for life and given 3 years in prison.

You happy to have your taxes increased to impliment these draconian laws you suggest?  I expect not.  He got a four year ban and upto this point has sorted his suhite out.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Isn’t he the bloke who said we should go for Paul Lambert? I smell a smelly troll.

I was being very serious with that suggestion.

Although I understand why Derby would want to take a chance on Lampard at this time. 

If that doesn't work out though then I guarantee Derby fans would suddenly be looking around at experienced managers and wouldn't want a complete newbie again for a while. 

19 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Someone should just ban him ?

Would be a bit harsh? I'm intentionally sticking to just the one thread, and I'm only replying honestly to posts that people have quoted me. I'd understand the animosity a bit more if Jody Morris wasn't currently just a tabloid rumour, Surely Lampard will be asking his old man first? 

1 minute ago, NorwichLad said:

I was being very serious with that suggestion.

Although I understand why Derby would want to take a chance on Lampard at this time. 

If that doesn't work out though then I guarantee Derby fans would suddenly be looking around at experienced managers and wouldn't want a complete newbie again for a while. 

Would be a bit harsh? I'm intentionally sticking to just the one thread, and I'm only replying honestly to posts that people have quoted me. I'd understand the animosity a bit more if Jody Morris wasn't currently just a tabloid rumour, Surely Lampard will be asking his old man first? 

Im only messing ?

21 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

You happy to have your taxes increased to impliment these draconian laws you suggest? 

I'd introduce either a 'convict loan system' (6% interest rate, written off after 30 years or retirement age), or a 'convict tax'. 

Just like student loans or a graduate tax. 

It apparently costs £40k a year to keep a standard prisoner in the UK. So when Joey Barton served 10 weeks of his sentence he would have a debt of around £8000. He'd then have a percentage of his earnings taken from his PAYE payslips until it was repaid, which in his case wouldn't have taken very long at all. 

If a prisoner goes on the straight and narrow then the prison service has successfully rehabilitated them, so they should be happy to contribute 6% of any earnings above £21000 a year that they make for the rest of their working lives or until the debt is repaid (depending on system chosen)... knowing that they have that job because the prison service persuaded them against making crime a full time vocation.

Charge prisoners for room and board basically. 

Also, let prisoners with money upgrade to a better room. Tommy Robinson worried about being slashed by an Islamist? Well offer him a room in the premium wing for 2 grand extra a month (up front payment only, not through the CLS), and let Rebel Media crowdfund for that. Plenty of prisoners with a stash of their proceeds hidden away, that gypsy who got stabbed with a screwdriver had  a £100k funeral.

The 'premium wing' will have a TV and a snooker table, and an extra half an hour of yard time. And maybe some of that lavender spray stuff for the pillow. 

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Or we can start giving people proper sentences for stuff and sort this country out. Second drink driving offense = should be banned from driving in the UK for life and given 3 years in prison. Lets clean these streets up and draw some inspiration from China and other Asian countries, turn the punishments up a few of notches. Triple the prison population, make a dent into this growing underclass of people with a complete disregard for law and order.

Please god let us have some football to talk about soon so I can stop reading this nonsense 

2 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

I'd introduce either a 'convict loan system' (6% interest rate, written off after 30 years or retirement age), or a 'convict tax'. 

Just like student loans or a graduate tax. 

It apparently costs £40k a year to keep a standard prisoner in the UK. So when Joey Barton served 10 weeks of his sentence he would have a debt of around £8000. He'd then have a percentage of his earnings taken from his PAYE payslips until it was repaid, which in his case wouldn't have taken very long at all. 

If a prisoner goes on the straight and narrow then the prison service has successfully rehabilitated them, so they should be happy to contribute 6% of any earnings above £21000 a year that they make for the rest of their working lives or until the debt is repaid (depending on system chosen)... knowing that they have that job because the prison service persuaded them against making crime a full time vocation.

Charge prisoners for room and board basically. 

Also, let prisoners with money upgrade to a better room. Tommy Robinson worried about being slashed by an Islamist? Well offer him a room in the premium wing for 2 grand extra a month (up front payment only, not through the CLS), and let Rebel Media crowdfund for that. Plenty of prisoners with a stash of their proceeds hidden away, that gypsy who got stabbed with a screwdriver had  a £100k funeral.

The 'premium wing' will have a TV and a snooker table, and an extra half an hour of yard time. And maybe some of that lavender spray stuff for the pillow. 

That's amazing, you've thought about this a lot then?

7 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

Or fund more into education..... Or you could be like me Andy Margett, and the millions of others who turn their life around after getting into trouble about something..... you know, a second chance..... instead of just chucking the key away.

You really are a low person..... I hope any of your family have never been in a position of where they have done something wrong for you to judge them all holier than thou.

Google what I stand for, I’m on YouTube...... I did stuff that was wrong..... I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and maybe realise that majority of folk who do wrong are not “scum”...... you still never answered my original reply. I’m I scum?

Feel free to stay hidden behind your username on here sweet pea. Cowards usually do.....

Archived