Jody Morris

oldtimeram

If Lampard comes to us and Jody Morris joins him we need to be able to differentiate between him and Candy Crush, otherwise things could get quite confusing 

I suggest he is referred to as Morris Minor (the older ones of us will appreciate this one). 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

If Lampard comes to us and Jody Morris joins him we need to be able to differentiate between him and Candy Crush, otherwise things could get quite confusing 

I suggest he is referred to as Morris Minor (the older ones of us will appreciate this one). 

Jody?

3 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Jody is the one with the beard. 

Candy is clean shaven. 

29 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Bravo Sir. 

34 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Isn’t though Jody from Oxford originally so maybe he should be Morris ( Oxford? *)?

{*cue lots of puns about classic cars}. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

If any of you get the chance, give Jody Morris’ interview with Graham Hunter a go. He’s fascinating to listen to. 

(The show is called “The Big Interview”)

Should have really put this post here! 

Well worth a listen if you get the chance. Has a lot to say about his footballing inspirations, which include Cruyff, Hoddle and Guillt. 

42 minutes ago, David said:

What you thinking of going for Technophobe Ram, Shandy Ram?

42 minutes ago, David said:

What you thinking of going for Technophobe Ram, Shandy Ram?

Just coding an answer for you.

>|€|!~^}!~^.!*\^}!.€.*}!}^|'sksuegf dksiwksirirmfncufueja&:£:! (GodRam)

Should all be clear now.

Please wait 70 mins before replying 

1 minute ago, NorwichLad said:

Jody Morris is a complete scumbag.... serial drink driver isn't he? Banned at least twice for being drunk at the wheel.

Would you really want anybody who has such a disregard for other peoples lives working for your club?

Yep

2 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Jody Morris is a complete scumbag.... serial drink driver isn't he? Banned at least twice for being drunk at the wheel.

Would you really want anybody who has such a disregard for other peoples lives working for your club?

Are you the same person who wants Sterling removed from the England squad for having a tattoo.

8 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Yep

Well I wouldn't, drink drivers are scum. 

6 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Are you the same person who wants Sterling removed from the England squad for having a tattoo.

Can he kill somebody with that tattoo? Because driving recklessly whilst 3 times over the drink drive limit can.... ask Luke McCormick and Lee Hughes. 

10 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Mmm Malky Mackay.   There's an outstanding link to your club fella .  Club captain I believe .  Do take the point once might be an error of judgement- more than once debatable .  Point is all clubs have players/ coaches and indeed board members with debatable characters at different times but y0u get that in all walks of life.  

Archived