Jody Morris

oldtimeram

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Having a go at lampard for for upsetting some Americans, probably inadvertently at a sensitive time,  but come on here and insult labourers and binmen as dimwits .   My mate was an accountant then choose to become a tree surgeon .  My uncle passed his eleven plus - top 5%  but had to move from repton due to bullying as his dad was a labourer.  Probably due to self effacing tits like yourself  .He is a labourer now and has his own company earning a considerable amount more than me and likely you unless your Rupert Murdoch in disguise   bore off now mate - good chap

Triggered. 

Your uncle isn't a "labourer", he's a company director - presumably the director of a construction company. 

Your mate the accountant is an arboriculturist, tell him to go and make a fortune in Scandinavia. There is even such thing as graduate arboriculturists and they can make six figures in the right country. 

I didn't bully your uncle at Repton, I probably wasn't alive. And I didn't call people who do those type of jobs "dimwits", I used those roles as examples of the employment opportunities which remain open to people with criminal records, it was a simple statement of fact.

I'm the son of a chippy and didn't get the opportunity to go to a grammar school like your posh uncle. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Don't know why you are bringing injured Sheffield Wednesday players into this. 

Jerome is as clinical as Vydra according to the stats.... 3.57 shots per goal for Vydra and 3.5 shots per goal for Jerome. 

Because you said this...

6 goals in 21 shots for you probably makes him the most clinical finisher in the league pal. 

I replied by listing 1 player at Derby last season who was much more clinical, and a further two who I felt would be similar or possibly a tad better (didn't check the stats for those 2). That's only looking at players who were with us last season and not even looking at the players from the other 23 clubs you claimed he was more clinical than.

6 goals in 21 shots for you probably makes him the most clinical finisher in the league pal. 

What about all the times he never got into position to shoot or lost possession or the rest of the games where he did nothing? Get Farke to put in a bid for him, I'm sure most Derby fans couldn't care less about Jerome.

46 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Oh and just for the record, the oh so cool bloke you have for your avatar has been arrested over 20 times for offences ranging from robbery and blackmail to driving under the influence.  I mean HE COULD'VE KILLED SOMEBODY!!!  Just saying...

Who did you think it was? ? 

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Because you said this...

I replied by listing 1 player at Derby last season who was much more clinical, and a further two who I felt would be similar or possibly a tad better (didn't check the stats for those 2). That's only looking at players who were with us last season and not even looking at the players from the other 23 clubs you claimed he was more clinical than.

Fine, Cameron Jerome is a crap old donkey like you said then, if you want it your way. 

You win. 

Everybody can ignore his 81 goals in this league and his 3 promotions from the Championship so it fits your narrative, and you can get Kasey Palmer back so you can play him out of position up front because he's the second coming of Marco Van Basten.

Well done, you won. 

35 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Triggered. 

Your uncle isn't a "labourer", he's a company director - presumably the director of a construction company. 

Your mate the accountant is an arboriculturist, tell him to go and make a fortune in Scandinavia. There is even such thing as graduate arboriculturists and they can make six figures in the right country. 

I didn't bully your uncle at Repton, I probably wasn't alive. And I didn't call people who do those type of jobs "dimwits", I used those roles as examples of the employment opportunities which remain open to people with criminal records, it was a simple statement of fact.

I'm the son of a chippy and didn't get the opportunity to go to a grammar school like your posh uncle. 

my uncle isn't posh mate .   He's the son of an Irish labourer and got into grammer school through the comprehensive system .  He got excellent results at standard 11 plus testing and was offered a scholarship to Repton .  He also started as a labourer replacing blocked poo pipes for Broxtowe council -the company came later .  My original post made this fairly clear but understand you may not have read it through with all the annoyed Derby traffic coming your way . You must have been up all night replying to this stuff but for some reason you keep coming back like an angry wasp .

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My original post made this fairly clear 

And my original post didn't say anything was wrong with the job titles listed, it made the point that many other jobs wouldn't employ somebody with a criminal record. 

Regards,

Grandson of an Irish labourer on one side and and English lorry driver on the other, son of a carpenter. 

3 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

And my original post didn't say anything was wrong with the job titles listed, it made the point that many other jobs wouldn't employ somebody with a criminal record. 

Regards,

Grandson of an Irish labourer on one side and and English lorry driver on the other, son of a carpenter. 

Richard or Karen?

48 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

I used those roles as examples of the employment opportunities which remain open to people with criminal records, it was a simple statement of fact. 

Wrong again, plenty of people out there, with criminal records, earning significant amounts of money, legitimately.

46 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Fine, Cameron Jerome is a crap old donkey like you said then, if you want it your way. 

You win. 

Everybody can ignore his 81 goals in this league and his 3 promotions from the Championship so it fits your narrative, and you can get Kasey Palmer back so you can play him out of position up front because he's the second coming of Marco Van Basten.

Well done, you won. 

Thank you

3 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

He felt so bad about drink driving that he did it a second time four years later.

Did he and Lampard ever apologise for celebrating 9/11 and abusing Americans that day in an airport, believe it was reported that he got his willy out and waggled it around at them. Terry was there too wasn't he? What a trio if you sign him too ?

"Scum" seems to describe him perfectly adequately, incredible and sad how you'd all think it of any normal man on the street after several arrests for violence, two drink driving offenses and the 9/11 behaviour, but give a pass to a footballer because it will raise the profile of your local club. 

Oh and cheating on his partner with a prostitute, and a much more serious allegation. 

Is the world so void of decency and morality now that this is all considered normal behaviour? Has he expressed any remorse for any of these actions?

Next we'll hear that Nile Ranger has been given a job as an Under 18 coach. 

I worry for your kids if you have any, and they break the law...... wonder if your stance may soften..... 

Throw away the key and let anyone who has committed a crime, made an awful mistake left to rot away..... wow, just wow. 

19 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I worry for your kids if you have any, and they break the law...... wonder if your stance may soften..... 

Throw away the key and let anyone who has committed a crime, made an awful mistake left to rot away..... wow, just wow. 

I imagine he has had many, thrown about 16 out there who are now living in the nightmare streets of Norwich... 

Archived