Jody Morris

oldtimeram

3 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

He felt so bad about drink driving that he did it a second time four years later.

Did he and Lampard ever apologise for celebrating 9/11 and abusing Americans that day in an airport, believe it was reported that he got his willy out and waggled it around at them. Terry was there too wasn't he? What a trio if you sign him too ?

Have you got nothing else to do, has Jeremy Kyle finished for the day?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

He felt so bad about drink driving that he did it a second time four years later.

Did he and Lampard ever apologise for celebrating 9/11 and abusing Americans that day in an airport, believe it was reported that he got his willy out and waggled it around at them. Terry was there too wasn't he? What a trio if you sign him too ?

I don't think that is the story, is it?

They were stranded due to the attacks.  They stripped, were drunk and loutish, and there happened to be some Americans nearby. A day after the attacks. 

Nobody targetted abuse at Americans and nobody was celebrating the death of Americans.

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

They were stranded due to the attacks.  They stripped, were drunk and loutish, and there happened to be some Americans nearby. A day after the attacks. 

Nobody targetted abuse at Americans and nobody was celebrating the death of Americans.

That is accurate.

18 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Epic fail. Clueless. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Norwich_City_F.C._managers

And potentially libelous considering the ins and outs of that scandal about who sent what to who.

10 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

"Scum" seems to describe him perfectly adequately, incredible and sad how you'd all think it of any normal man on the street after several arrests for violence, two drink driving offenses and the 9/11 behaviour, but give a pass to a footballer because it will raise the profile of your local club. 

Oh and cheating on his partner with a prostitute, and a much more serious allegation. 

Is the world so void of decency and morality now that this is all considered normal behaviour? Has he expressed any remorse for any of these actions?

I gather by the name and your posts, you are not a Derby fan. However you seem to have a lot to say!!!

Why are you here? 

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I gather by the name and your posts, you are not a Derby fan. However you seem to have a lot to say!!!

Why are you here? 

They used to just come on to talk about Derby Norwich games and transactions between the clubs, a perfectly reasonable individual, but folks have been having a bit of a giggle at them of late, due to the Lambert thread etc. and it seems they've now come out swinging.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

They used to just come on to talk about Derby Norwich games and transactions between the clubs, but folks have been having a bit of a giggle at them of late, due to the Lambert thread etc. and it seems they've now come out swinging.

Swinging? What he does in his private life is no concern of mine ?

11 minutes ago, Norman said:

According to the Hotel Manager they got really drunk, naked and were abusing Americans, whilst the hotel employees were trying to comfort and console the Americans who were mostly from New York and were booked onto flights that day - many would have been worried about people who worked in the towers and all of them would have been thinking that the people on the planes could have been them. 

The bit of the story which isn't proven is that they were saying anything about 9/11 to the Americans. But I think if you can excuse that behaviour then it says a lot about you to be honest. Frank Lampard did say in a book many years later that he was ashamed of his behaviour that day, fair play to him although I suspect he may actually have been ashamed in hindsight after many years of growing up. And we didn't really hear much about it from him until he signed for New York FC and many of their fans were outraged by the signing.

I can't see any expression of remorse from the others involved. In fact can't find any expression of remorse from Jody Morris for any of his past actions. 

I think defending their behaviour may say something about you to be honest. I think Lampard is an acceptable enough human being on the face of it, although have to question him based on the close friends he has made and kept in football..... John Terry, Ashley Cole and Jody Morris.... role models for the youth? Personally I'd much rather my kid got Kane, Butland or Oxlade-Chamberlain on their shirts, they all seem like decent blokes. 

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

They used to just come on to talk about Derby Norwich games and transactions between the clubs, a perfectly reasonable individual, but folks have been having a bit of a giggle at them of late, due to the Lambert thread etc. and it seems they've now come out swinging.

I first came on here the day you signed Chris Martin and said it was a great signing on a free, none of you believed me.

Then I said that Bradley Johnson is a rubbish signing unless you play him on the left side of midfield and get him into goalscoring positions and was a poor defensive midfielder because of his rubbish passing, none of you believed me and were really excited about your new midfield general.  

Then I came on here to tell people that Cameron Jerome is a decent player when you were all gutted to sign him, which made you feel better. And you saw I was right at the end of the season. 

But saying that Lampard is a big risk, Morris is scum and Lambert is under rated and would be a good appointment for you hasn't gone down very well at all. 

The problem is.... I've got quite a good track record in a 5 year post history and have largely got it spot on so far. 

1 minute ago, NorwichLad said:

Then I came on here to tell people that Cameron Jerome is a decent player when you were all gutted to sign him, which made you feel better. And you saw I was right at the end of the season.  

Nope he's still an old donkey.

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I can't be the only person confused as to why there is a Norwich fan commenting on every thread.

You know you're a big club when other teams' fans come on your forums to discuss your potential new assistant manager. 

Because there is nothing interesting happening in Norwich, and he hates Frank and Jody, because he has inadequateness issues.

5 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I can't be the only person confused as to why there is a Norwich fan commenting on every thread.

You know you're a big club when other teams' fans come on your forums to discuss your potential new assistant manager. 

Have you not been to Norwich? Probably a chance to talk to  non-family members

1 minute ago, NorwichLad said:

According to the Hotel Manager they got really drunk, naked and were abusing Americans, whilst the hotel employees were trying to comfort and console the Americans who were mostly from New York and were booked onto flights that day - many would have been worried about people who worked in the towers and all of them would have been thinking that the people on the planes could have been them. 

The bit of the story which isn't proven is that they were saying anything about 9/11 to the Americans. But I think if you can excuse that behaviour then it says a lot about you to be honest. Frank Lampard did say in a book many years later that he was ashamed of his behaviour that day, fair play to him although I suspect he may actually have been ashamed in hindsight after many years of growing up. And we didn't really hear much about it from him until he signed for New York FC and many of their fans were outraged by the signing.

I can't see any expression of remorse from the others involved. In fact can't find any expression of remorse from Jody Morris for any of his past actions. 

I think defending their behaviour may say something about you to be honest. I think Lampard is an acceptable enough human being on the face of it, although have to question him based on the close friends he has made and kept in football..... John Terry, Ashley Cole and Jody Morris.... role models for the youth? Personally I'd much rather my kid got Kane, Butland or Oxlade-Chamberlain on their shirts, they all seem like decent blokes. 

So they weren't celebrating the death of Americans, then?

I'm not defending anyone, thank you very much. So I would like it if you didn't think it says something about me. Stop writing balls.

3 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

You're taking some grief mate but I respect your persistence and you always raise interesting points...you back them up with thought it's not mindless baiting!

However, you're stretching the point here to ridiculous lengths. Over a decade ago he got a bit drunk and lairy and peoplr got upset..sorry, not a big deal. He made a mistake. I personally find the constant apologising expected just too much sometimes, he said sorry so move on.

I do take your point about the friends he has made. But I prefer to think that's a positive. He's no shrinking violet, he's an alpha male who is intelligent but can mix it with the high profile players and ve one of the lads. We don't need a so-so Southgate or Le Saux constantly worrying if they appear studious enough.

10 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Because there is nothing interesting happening in Norwich, and he hates Frank and Jody, because he has inadequateness issues.

Frank's alright, worth a punt I guess. 

Jody Morris is effectively a prolific offender who because of that would get his CV put in the rejected pile for any job which requires GCSE Math and English if he was you or me. 

On civvy street his career options would be scrap metal collector, labourer, or bin man. 

Archived