Jody Morris

oldtimeram

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

And by now, I think we've got your point. We shouldn't employ Morris because of his criminal history, Lampard is a risk and Lambert is who we should have probably gone for. We get it

You missed the bit where I do actually admire Derby for being brave enough to go for Lampard and giving it a go (if they do, bookies aren't always right with their dead certs).

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I actually heard from a chamber maid that Morris and Terry were running round the hotel pretending to be planes and knocking Gudjohnsen, who was pretending to be The World Trade Centre, to the ground. Lampard being the sensible one of the group just sat quietly in the corner dressed as Bin Laden.

Actual footage of them.

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

We know you've got a pretty decent track record with your opinions in recent years, so there's no need to lie to try and make yourself look better 

And by now, I think we've got your point. We shouldn't employ Morris because of his criminal history, Lampard is a risk and Lambert is who we should have probably gone for. We get it

I don't 

Well at least if Lampard doesn't actually join you can delete this thread and then pretend that you are relieved because you all had deep reservations about Jody Morris and were worried about the possible signing of John Terry ? 

4 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Well at least if Lampard doesn't actually join you can delete this thread and then pretend that you are relieved because you all had deep reservations about Jody Morris and were worried about the possible signing of John Terry ? 

I don't have any reservations. What has happened is in the past. I am sure we have all done stuff we are not proud of. LET IT GO 

Having read some of these posts, I’ve changed my mind. 

Paul Lambert and Mick McCarthy are both free. Talk about dream teams - these two could work together. Forget he dreadfully dull employment of Lampard, these two would have season tickets flying off the e-shelves!

After the dour spell of Rowett, the flamboyance and pinache of Lambert and McCarthy is exactly what we’re crying out for. With McCarthy’s flexibility of utilising formations such as 4-4-2, 4-4-2 and of course, 4-4-2, combined with Lambert’s cheerful charisma in interviews, the appointment of Lampard and Morris wouldn’t just be backwards and dull - it would be nonsensical.

Can anyone tell me why we’re going for Lampard?????????????

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Epic fail. Clueless. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Norwich_City_F.C._managers

And potentially libelous considering the ins and outs of that scandal about who sent what to who.

Former player then, my bad...

48 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

I first came on here the day you signed Chris Martin and said it was a great signing on a free, none of you believed me.

Then I said that Bradley Johnson is a rubbish signing unless you play him on the left side of midfield and get him into goalscoring positions and was a poor defensive midfielder because of his rubbish passing, none of you believed me and were really excited about your new midfield general.  

Then I came on here to tell people that Cameron Jerome is a decent player when you were all gutted to sign him, which made you feel better. And you saw I was right at the end of the season. 

But saying that Lampard is a big risk, Morris is scum and Lambert is under rated and would be a good appointment for you hasn't gone down very well at all. 

The problem is.... I've got quite a good track record in a 5 year post history and have largely got it spot on so far. 

In your opinion...  Hang on!  Norwich citizen, inflated opinion of one's self, are you...

alan-partridge-back-net-underwear-alpha-

20 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Oh and just for the record, the oh so cool bloke you have for your avatar has been arrested over 20 times for offences ranging from robbery and blackmail to driving under the influence.  I mean HE COULD'VE KILLED SOMEBODY!!!  Just saying...

8 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Oh and just for the record, the oh so cool bloke you have for your avatar has been arrested over 20 times for offences ranging from robbery and blackmail to driving under the influence.  I mean HE COULD'VE KILLED SOMEBODY!!!  Just saying...

What? That's Alan Titchmarsh? 

9 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Born and bred in Ilkley and comes back often.  Nice guy.  Probably not been arrested over 20 times.

I'd certainly hope not, my nan would be devastated.  

Almost went to Ilkley for a couple of beers the other day but got lazy and diverted to Wetherby instead (half the journey time). 

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Frank's alright, worth a punt I guess. 

Jody Morris is effectively a prolific offender who because of that would get his CV put in the rejected pile for any job which requires GCSE Math and English if he was you or me. 

On civvy street his career options would be scrap metal collector, labourer, or bin man. 

Having a go at lampard for for upsetting some Americans, probably inadvertently at a sensitive time,  but come on here and insult labourers and binmen as dimwits .   My mate was an accountant then choose to become a tree surgeon .  My uncle passed his eleven plus - top 5%  but had to move from repton due to bullying as his dad was a labourer.  Probably due to self effacing tits like yourself  .He is a labourer now and has his own company earning a considerable amount more than me and likely you unless your Rupert Murdoch in disguise   bore off now mate - good chap

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Fair play ?

What the duck was this exchange?!

Reminds me of "I see you've played knifey spooney before".

Archived