What would you ask the new manager?

Day

Are the team days out going to be: paintball, go karting, survival adventure or nothing but hard running and bollocking?

If not hard running and bollocking, how are you going to answer to fans who demand hard running and bollocking of players and attribute any shortcomings to lack of running and bollocking.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Will you be giving up your role as a pundit so you can devote all your time and energy to being Derby County manager? (assuming that it's Lampard)

Will you be relocating close to Derby or commuting?

What do you see as success for your tenure at Derby County?

Given that finances appear tight, is your goal for next season promotion or something less ambitious?

Was 'that' season the fault of Billy or Jewell?

Who was Derby's best ever central defender?

Can you change the shorts back to blue please?

If he answers all of your questions, he will be Derbys longest serving manager in the last 3 years 

As a recent player, just how much of an impact can the crowd have on your performance, both negative and positive.

(I'm sure that England suffer more than most other countries from over-the-top expectation mixed with fans who are far quicker to moan than try to help. We could be heading in the direction.)

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are the team days out going to be: paintball, go karting, survival adventure or nothing but hard running and bollocking?

If not hard running and bollocking, how are you going to answer to fans who demand hard running and bollocking of players and attribute any shortcomings to lack of running and bollocking.

Brilliant!

What is your first plan in regards to the financial issue we face at the moment?

Who would you compare yourself to in terms of playing style?

What should be our expectations this season?

What excites you the most about managing Derby?

Can you be honest with us?

I would like the manager not to say one thing and do another...

If you say you are going to play decent football and bring through youth, then don't bring in (or keep playing) a load of old players and play terrible football..

I am not saying its wrong to do either but be truthful about your plans. 

Rather boring but I think what style of play should we expect? is probably what I would most like to know.

An honest answer to that is probably more likely than asking expectations for the season.

On a more personal note I'd ask how much advice he would seek from his dad and uncle? And if he would one day like the West Ham job.  He's made no secret of his desire for the Chelea one.

Archived