Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, irobinson said:

I don’t understand why people think Vydra would want to go with Snake

he hardly played him

didnt start him for last 4 important games of season

For 50k a week I'm sure Gary sit him on a bench all he wants. Vydra doesn't strike me as the type to move for the sake of his footballing career

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well no one can say this window hasn't been interesting and there's still some time to go. To think that less than a month ago some posters were suicidal because nothing seemed to be happening.

I'm exhausted!

Can’t wait for transfer deadline day!

2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Which will be very odd if so, they set up as a 4-3-3 attacking/4-5-1 defending today, no number 10 in that formation 

Yes agreed. I expect Rowett to change his formation a few times with all the quality he has at his disposal, frightening really. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1 with two wingers as opposed to conventional wide mifielders to accommodate a #10 if he had too. 

Couldn’t help but laugh listening to the tripe in his post match interview. Sounds oh so familiar. “The game past us by at times blah blah blah” 

7 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

Hopefully mainly outgoings. We seriously need to get something like this plastered over Pride Park next week... 

SmartSelect_20180805-224234_Photos.jpg

We have solved the problem of a large squad by having this fitted outside our dugout in time for Saturdays game 

F5BD4374-5B18-44A0-9681-D871CF2C2771.jpeg

PistoldPete2
11 hours ago, tombomb said:

Special price for the snake...15mill

Agreed this is the price we should hold out for, especially for Snake City. 

10 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Missed out on Waghorn and look set to receive a lot for Traore, Could mean that they fancy Vydra.

I think Vydra will stick around and our attacking line up will be him, Marriot, Waghorn and Bennett (possibly Nugent) by the time this window slams shut.

23 minutes ago, UttoxeterRam83 said:

I think Vydra will stick around and our attacking line up will be him, Marriot, Waghorn and Bennett (possibly Nugent) by the time this window slams shut.

Dont think we need Nugent anymore. Lacks mobility and quality - probably on a decent wage so may look to off load....

35 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Dont think we need Nugent anymore. Lacks mobility and quality - probably on a decent wage so may look to off load....

Agreed, its a shame because you can tell he loves playing the game and always gives 100% but, would rather get someone else who is younger and will do the same job. Would be good to have around in a coaching role in the academy. 

I would like to admit freely that Frank knows more than me and has great plans for Derby County.

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. 

Mel is enjoying Derby County again. Promotion will get him his cash back and Frank will spend It for him again. ??

Archived