Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
9 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep that PistoldPete2 is a very naughty boy!!!!!!

I posted about vydra, br exit and will hughes... Not sure where it's been moved to will hughes watch? The thought police have been out again.

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With Gary Rowett providing Stoke fans with a dose of Rowett footy, hopefully he panics and offers big money for Vydra.

I'm happy if Vyds stays, but equally intrigued at what could be done with the money.

Good point. I hope he panic buys vydra. If he can do this before I pour my bowl of cereal tomorrow morning that will be appreciated. 

Vydra will hopefully play a key strikers role again for us this season.Why some Derby fans would want to lose him amazes me and to talk of selling him to Stoke.Theres no way he’d want to play for Rowett when Rowett bombed him out of team back end of last season.Vydra is a Ram and best place for him and us is Derby

I think i'll throw this quote in here from Rowett "We'd like to bring another attacking option into the building. We've got lots of attackers but we would like to bring someone in maybe whos shown the form last season to give us more goals". Rather general statement, but with the specifics of "showing the form last season", it could point towards Matej.

I know it’s been said vydra won’t fit in our system and can’t play as a single striker on his own up top.... but I’d love to have seen him on Friday against Reading. Just think the centre backs would be too busy watching him maybe freeing up space for our wide boys and the two in the centre coming through the middle...... or I’m talking absolute bolloxx.

23 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Have a big feeling that stoke will get vydra

If waghorn does arrive it would seem enevitable that vydra goes  

look at stokes bench today... bojan diouf crouch, they certainly aren’t lacking forward options. All 3 of those would expect a starting role at any other championship club. If GR wants to add vydra to the mix, obviously he is a 10 not a 9, then good luck!

1 hour ago, dcfc4ever said:

Vydra will hopefully play a key strikers role again for us this season.Why some Derby fans would want to lose him amazes me and to talk of selling him to Stoke.Theres no way he’d want to play for Rowett when Rowett bombed him out of team back end of last season.Vydra is a Ram and best place for him and us is Derby

Or was his groin injury affecting him at that point

51 minutes ago, 3766dan said:

If waghorn does arrive it would seem enevitable that vydra goes  

look at stokes bench today... bojan diouf crouch, they certainly aren’t lacking forward options. All 3 of those would expect a starting role at any other championship club. If GR wants to add vydra to the mix, obviously he is a 10 not a 9, then good luck!

Which will be very odd if so, they set up as a 4-3-3 attacking/4-5-1 defending today, no number 10 in that formation 

Archived