Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

20 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Exactly,  I gave my view. And - mate . I am fully aware it is a forum. I just get fed up with everyone who says a player WILL NOT fit into a team when they have absolutely no idea if he will or will not fit with new players etc. 

No they don’t but we are fans and that’s what fans talk about ...players formations etc etc that’s what fans do....your comment about fans being managers is wrong ...I go home and away and spend a fortune so will have my say ...but you know what..an armchair fan will still have and be entitled to an OPINION as well if that’s ok...doesn’t make anyone managers ....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I think the management still harbour a slim chance he might still leave at the very last minute. So he probably won't play until after the transfer window closes

Mel has just said on SKY that he has had a groin injury for a while and had an operation in June and is not back to match fitness yet.....

4 hours ago, Saity said:

No they don’t but we are fans and that’s what fans talk about ...players formations etc etc that’s what fans do....your comment about fans being managers is wrong ...I go home and away and spend a fortune so will have my say ...but you know what..an armchair fan will still have and be entitled to an OPINION as well if that’s ok...doesn’t make anyone managers ....

Touchy 

After 55mins v Reading i was wishing that vydra was available to bring on for Ledley.

i wanted to push lawrence up front with nugent and have a midfield diamond with bryson, mount, wilson, and vydra.

Vydra could still have a role to play.

21 minutes ago, RamNut said:

After 55mins v Reading i was wishing that vydra was available to bring on for Ledley.

i wanted to push lawrence up front with nugent and have a midfield diamond with bryson, mount, wilson, and vydra.

Vydra could still have a role to play.

Maybe, but first half I thought we were shouting out for a forward whos comfortable with his back to goal. Personally watching that, I thought there was 1 or 2 who I thought ‘they still have a role in this team’. It’s going to be an interesting week anyway 

1 minute ago, KBRam said:

Plaese make a decision on what’s happening, I’ve read every page it’s draining! Sell or don’t, here’s to the 10th August.

He can still move to another English club on loan with a view to a permanent or be signed by clubs abroad. So here's to the end of August 

Nor can we.      Miss out for  while whatever the reason and a changing squad moves on.  .......   especially during a period of rapid development  as now.    Its football.   Players have to move on to restart their careers.

Can see him either going out on loan or staying, the lack of interest is concerning at this stage of the window. 

Looked at that bench yesterday and thought the lack of attacking options was frightening, whether Vydra can play the system or not.

8 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Can see him either going out on loan or staying, the lack of interest is concerning at this stage of the window. 

Looked at that bench yesterday and thought the lack of attacking options was frightening, whether Vydra can play the system or not.

Bennet, Jozefzoon and Thomas? With marriot yet to come in? Yeah I’m real worried ?

Archived