Derby County have already interviewed candidates about the vacant manager's position

Rample

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Cause it’s frank bloody lampard of course! One of the greatest players of his generation! Could be poo but whichever way up it’ll be entertaining and by god do we need that, #frankielampardsbarmyarmy!

And we go bankrupt 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

He could be a train wreck 

So could Dean Smith, Nigel Clough, Mick McCarthy, Paul Simpson, throw any name in here they could be a train wreck. Nigel Pearson. 

As for your concerns of bankruptcy, you didn't have any concerns of that back in January wanting us to blow millions on players to buy our way to the Premier League. 

Just now, David said:

So could Dean Smith, Nigel Clough, Mick McCarthy, Paul Simpson, throw any name in here they could be a train wreck. Nigel Pearson. 

As for your concerns of bankruptcy, you didn't have any concerns of that back in January wanting us to blow millions on players to buy our way to the Premier League. 

That’s before Mel said we need to tighten our belts essentially 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

That’s before Mel said we need to tighten our belts essentially 

Ok. Please explain how appointing Lampard would bankrupt us?

Do you not think it may actually help in that we can shift some players out whilst using his connections to bring in some loans?

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Get real we can’t afford them. 

How do you know that? You got the inside track on our finances? In any case, with Lampards links with abromovich I doubt we’ll be ripped off, probably just have to pay wages if we’re giving them experience.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Ok. Please explain how appointing Lampard would bankrupt us?

Do you not think it may actually help in that we can shift some players out whilst using his connections to bring in some loans?

No 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

All thanks to Stoke, who da thunk it of them! ?

£2 million ................ha, ha, ha...........................??................................. 'Unbelievable!', as Chris Kamara would say

Can’t answer everyone that disagrees with me over Lampard.

So here we go .

Rowett was not in the eyes of many doing a good job even though he reached the playoffs.

Some  were annoyed about the sale of Hughes and Ince etc and the style of football and I get that. 

Now if people didn’t like the belt tightening with the finance well that’s just the start in my eyes. 

Now the academy and how many are good enough for the first team we’ll thats a conundrum in itself but if we go down that line so be it. 

Along comes Frank Lampard with no managerial experience .

What is his remit is to work within financial constraints and FFP I would imagine so. 

So can he work wonders with the Academy and attract cheap players who knows and what will that mean regarding our League position.

Bring it on but some Forest fans are already wishing it to come true. 

I can't believe that the twisted logic on here is that a candidate with absolutely no managerial experience is an attractive option as well hey we've had experienced managers here before that have failed so nothing to lose.  

2 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I can't believe that the twisted logic on here is that a candidate with absolutely no managerial experience is an attractive option as well hey we've had experienced managers here before that have failed so nothing to lose.  

If that’s how you feel well bring it on but thinking we have nothing to lose is fanciful 

Archived