Chris Martin

Waffle

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Shame if true. Waghorn looked very similar on yesterday’s offerings. Can’t believe frank’s not even considered CM playing in this formation / system that he’s thrived on in the past. 

Waghorn is probably similar in his hold up play but he has pace which Martin has none of which is why he won’t fit into the way Lampard wants to play.

2 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

That’s my thinking. Will Waghorn net 50+ goals in 3 seasons?

Will Chris bag 50+ goals in the next 3 seasons ? Not a Martin knock just the right phrasing of the question at hand

1 minute ago, Remy the hare said:

Waghorn is 28, Martin is 29. Who’s got the better track record if given a fair crack?

Your making the mistake of thinking I’m a Martin hater,, I’m not, Martin I’m sure for various reasons has looked a shadow of the player he was , it’s all about opinions and only time will tell who performs better over the next 3 years of waghorn or Martin 

1 hour ago, Dappled Ram said:

Have to say I feel really sorry for Chris - loan after loan after loan, uncertainty. He's far too good a player to be treated like this. Hw needs to be in a club where he is able to play consistently and then he will become the player he can be.

Lol. How ridiculous. He is the exponent of his own downfall. He thought he was better than he was. Lack of work ethic. Dubious fitness. Lacks the ability to understand his own shortcomings and the ethos to do anything about them. 

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Lol. How ridiculous. He is the exponent of his own downfall. He thought he was better than he was. Lack of work ethic. Dubious fitness. Lacks the ability to understand his own shortcomings and the ethos to do anything about them. 

Harsh ! 

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Welcome to the Chris Martin Merry Go Round. A ride which guarantees you will experience every emotion available to you. Mainly De Ja Vu and anger!

Fee: All your spare time from this moment onwards  

10 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

??

14 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

You a Forest fan then.

He went out on loan to play both times the Derby managers didn’t want him. He’s been ill and is working his way back to fitness. You’re a troll.

Archived