Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What I can't get my head round is that somebody must be going round advising them to do that, as it's suddenly become a thing.

Who on earth thinks that's a good look?

May Looks like shes having a wee. Michelle looks lieks she's alraedy had one. 

Sith Happens

Being 47 and going for an interview and feeling like a bag of nerves. Had maybe 3 interviews in my whole life.

Sith Happens
16 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

More disturbingly, it’s a forceful reminder that there’s only a thin piece of nylon between Theresa’s clunge and the outside world. 

Ewwwww 

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

More disturbingly, it’s a forceful reminder that there’s only a thin piece of nylon between Theresa’s clunge and the outside world. 

You are terrible insensitive people, that's the standing yikes PM you're mocking so cruelly.  Lets see you strut gracefully around in an iron corset and pin heels wearing a black bag while trying to figure out what to do with the Skripal's.  It's not easy you know and she's still not over Vladimir recoiling from her advances in horror and in front of Sergei too. 

On 01/05/2018 at 19:46, SouthStandDan said:

Kick em in the plums!

31732115_878601042324340_7995302477312294912_n.jpg

This is the stance taken by a chimpanzee to prove he has big balls and show he is the alpha male.

The next thing the Tories will be copying from the chimps is throwing 5 hit at each other. Oh wait.

Edited by 1of4

Sith Happens
On 02/05/2018 at 13:39, Wolfie said:

Best of luck, fella.

Cheers. I got offered the Job today. Happy as a Happy thing. ?

Novelty editions of Monopoly.

Most of them don't work. The game is based around the idea of buying property and charging rent. What the heck is meant to be happening when I land on the Death Star in Star Wars Monopoly? "Did you enjoy your stay in the giant planet sized laser weapon? That will be 2000 galactic credits please." It's mostly about just pointlessly mashing branding onto something unrelated. There are some really bizarre editions that beggar belief. UPS Monopoly, I Love Lucy Monopoly, M&Ms Monopoly, Blackberry 25th Anniversary Monopoly. Who on earth is buying these?

If you have a daft novelty Monopoly board, please post what the theme is and I will interrogate you about it's purpose.

5 hours ago, Anon said:

If you have a daft novelty Monopoly board, please post what the theme is and I will interrogate you about it's purpose.

Pokemon Monopoly! Best game ever!

Long term couples, usually already married for at least 3 years, who use the phrase "date night" to describe themselves going to the cinema to watch a **** film, probably something like The Avengers, followed by a meal at Zizzi's (probably located right next to the cinema) that consists of ordering the second cheapest thing on the menu, one glass of wine each, no dessert and then a trip home by 10pm to sit on the sofa staring at their phones and not having sex.

Sith Happens
52 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Long term couples, usually already married for at least 3 years, who use the phrase "date night" to describe themselves going to the cinema to watch a **** film, probably something like The Avengers, followed by a meal at Zizzi's (probably located right next to the cinema) that consists of ordering the second cheapest thing on the menu, one glass of wine each, no dessert and then a trip home by 10pm to sit on the sofa staring at their phones and not having sex.

You have probably described most married people on here's Saturday night. 

Sith Happens

The fact that political parties get into power when receiving less than 50 percent of national vote.

Yesterdays election has the tories and labour at 35 percent each. 

That's 2 thirds of the country that wants neither party. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

God that sounds amazing. We never get to do stuff like that.